Impact of Online Convenience Services, 2020: Is it Convenient for All? - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Feb 28, 2020--
The “Impact of Online Convenience Services: Is it Convenient for All?” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Report Includes:
- An overview of online convenience services and study its impact on consumer product and service delivery system
- Coverage of key food tech or food delivery business organizations and information on their business models
- Snapshot of the operating systems used by some of the key food delivery players in the U.S
- Knowledge about cloud kitchens, their multiple variations and their pros and cons
- Evaluation of interrelationship between carbon footprints and ecosystem and their impact on the environment resulting in climate change
- Information on the inverted relationship between ecosystem and improved consumer product and service delivery systems
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 Impact of Online Convenience Services: Is it convenient for all
- What is Convenience? Does It Mean Different Things?
- How Has Convenience Changed Our World?
- What Are Some of the Reasons for Choosing Convenience?
- Rapid Urbanization
- Smaller Households
- Crowded Transportation
- Evolving Gender Roles
- Generational Needs
- Uptake of Technology
- What Are the Most Prevalent Personal Convenience Systems?
- Easy Finance/Easy Payments
- Easy Transportation
- Delivery of Products
- Delivery of Services
- What Can You Have Delivered?
- Ski Equipment
- Printer Ink
- Kiteboarding Equipment
- Your Favorite Chain Restaurant Foods
- Who Are the Key Foodtech/Food Delivery Business Organizations?
- DoorDash (iOS/Android)
- Grubhub (iOS/Android)
- Uber Eats (iOS/Android)
- Postmates (iOS/Android)
- Delivery.com (iOS/Android)
- Instacart (iOS/Android)
- What About E-Commerce?
- What Is the Negative Impact of This Convenience?
- Environmental Impact
- Why is This Critical?
- Amazon’s Impact: The Behemoth of the Sector
- The Emissions of the Food Delivery Ecosystem
- Can We Do This Better?
- Managing Carbon Footprints and Emissions in the Convenience Sector
- Information Sources
- Analyst’s Credentials
- Uber Eats
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/d9yg1d
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200228005437/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: ONLINE RETAIL RETAIL FOOD/BEVERAGE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 02/28/2020 11:53 AM/DISC: 02/28/2020 11:53 AM