Property transfers for Lee and Whiteside counties: Nov. 18, 2017
Whiteside County property transfers recorded the week of Nov. 6:
• Jamie Villegas to J. Carmen Figueroa Duenas and Cristina Montes Ramirez, 1601 Griswold Ave., Sterling, $25,000.
• Fannie Mae to Molly Katherine Sedig, 807 W. 19th St., Sterling, $33,000.
• U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development to Gregory Jasper, 1611 Ninth St., Fulton, $32,900.
• Vernice M. Morath, Vicki J. Spielman, and Charlotte A. Wasson heirs to Sharon K. Heater, 209 W. 12th St., Rock Falls, $42,000.
• Melissa L. Bennett to Joseph E. Allen, 404 N. Sixth Ave., Albany, $121,500.
• Mitchell R. and Phylicia L. Meier to Levi C. Hanson and Christine M. Fulfs, 505 11th Ave., Albany, $150,000.
• Raymond Jr., John, Robert, and Arthur Ybarra, and Nancy Trancoso to Aron Johnson, 811 W. Ninth St., Sterling, $23,000.
• Randall L. and Kathleen J. Renkes to Sue A. Ottens, 410 S. Grape St., Morrison, $5,000.
• Jill Foster, aka Tucker, and Ronald K. Tucker to David Justin and Randee Leann Vittori, 8423 Star Road, Erie, $162,000.
• Kenneth S. and Lori Lynette Marburger to Dagny Taggart LLC, 19458 Hillside Road, Morrison, $515,000.
• Wayne W. and Cindy M. Walsh to Samantha Jo and Ryan Sturtz, 1005 Suncrest Drive, Fulton, $125,000.
• U.S. Bank, trustee, and Ocwen Loan Servicing to Angela Egley, 603 Avenue A, Rock Falls, $10,000.
• Kathryn A. Schwank to Michelle Walker, 27200 Maple Drive, Sterling, $115,000.
• Tina M. Strohmayer to Victor and Guadalupe Lemus, 1007 Second Ave., Sterling, $71,000.
• Cinda Kay Holland to Oralia Marruffo, 911 Avenue G, Sterling, $55,000.
• Guido Perna to Joseph P. McDonald, two parcels on McNeil Road in Rock Falls, $154,764.
• David B. Sigel to Kris Reynolds, 901 Avenue G, Sterling, $75,000.
• Paul D. and Norma K. Scaglione to In Good Company Events Inc., 1110 Eighth Ave., Rock Falls, $35,000.
• JICTB Inc. to Illinois Tax Investments Inc., 2002 13th Ave., Rock Falls, $0.
• Illinois Tax Investments Inc. to Debra A. Seidel, 2002 13th Ave., Rock Falls, $19,000.
• Lavern R. and Patricia J. Barry, formerly Stoltenberg, to Susan J. and Todd A. Wilkens, one parcel in Mount Pleasant Township, $0.
• Angela S. Rosengren to Rebecca L. Tieman, 1202 E. 18th St., Sterling, $97,500.
• William Bushman to Catalin Manea, 22584 Brooks Road, Rock Falls, $0.
• Theodore L. Moss to 804 Freeport LLC, 804 to 808 Freeport Road, Sterling, $330,000.
• Christoper and Lori Byrd to Robert S. and Donna R. Buck, 8463 Walnut Drive, Morrison, $190,000.
Quit claim deeds
• Courtney G. Short to Christopher A. Lauritzen, 202 W. Glassburn St., Tampico, $0.
• Robert W. Hill to Aaron Swartz, 902 Island View Drive, Rock Falls, $0.
• Joanne M. Bushman to William Bushman, 22584 Brooks Road, Rock Falls, $0.
• Vern A. and Clara G. Barnhart to Julie J. Folkers, 2909 A. St., Rock Falls, $0.
• Tucker Homestead Land Trust No. 1, Linda J. Port, trustee, to Mark and Laurie Spain, 12302 Diamond Road, Fulton, $56,790.
• John E. Miller Jr. estate to Pamela K. Miller, 204 S. Orange St., Morrison, $50,000.
• JICTB Inc. to Illinois Tax Investments Inc., 1304 Third Ave., Sterling, $0.
• Illinois Tax Investments Inc. to Dennette P. Brown, 1304 Third Ave., Sterling, $45,000.
• Tomas C. and Kimberly A. Dollieslager to Christopher and Allyson Hanlon, 6949 Cordova Road, Erie, $125,000.
• Whiteside County Sheriff and Billy Joe Murray and Sandra Marie Murray to U.S. Bank, trustee, 514 Dixon Ave., Rock Falls, $0.
Source: Whiteside County Recorder’s Office
Lee County property transfers recorded the week of Nov. 6:
• Lawrence R. Weiner to Patrick J. and Whitney A. Shippert, 612 Fourth Ave., Dixon, $37,000.
• James W. Dunteman declaration of trust, James W. Dunteman, trustee, to Glenwood Equities LLC, one parcel on Ross Drive in Amboy, $100,000.
• Andrea L. and Lucas N. Lappin to Jesse L. Linboom, 1005 Steinmann St., Dixon, $87,000.
• Kelly Ann and Geoffrey Craig Gilliam to Renea L. McHugh, 1222 Chestnut Ave., Dixon, $56,500.
• Joseph G. Burge to Kastner Construction Inc., 915 Myrtle Ave., Dixon, $61,000.
• Fannie Mae to Paula A. Eubanks, 108 Harrison Ave., Dixon, $36,000.
• Leonard D. and Nancy C. Jackson to Gordon and Maxine Moseley, block 15, lot 105, Woodhaven Lakes, Sublette, $7,500.
• Jo Ann F. Leffelman to Heenan Thier, 1785 Lee Center Road, Amboy, $145.00.
• Aina Marie Fox Carter, David Alan Fox, and Floyd Henry Fox to Remmers Farm LLC, two parcels in South Dixon Township, $0.
• David A. and Myrna P. Buche to Jane F. and Kenneth J. Dargatz, block 10, lot 41, Woodhaven Lakes, Sublette, $9,000.
Quit claim deeds
• Todd M. Engle to Todd M. and Valerie J. Engle, 560 Penrose Road, Dixon, $0.
• John C. Gridley and Warren T. Gridley to Matthew P. Lindstrom, 1886 Wildcat Road, Dixon, $0.
• Gayle M., Ronald R. and Shelby R. Kern to Jennifer Lynn Kern and Ronald Zachary Kern, 700 Ogee Road, Paw Paw, $0.
• Gerene and Iva Underwood to Jeffrey P. Gedraitis and Rachel A. Nava, 323 W. Cherry St., Compton, $0.
• Deanna Liacone, formerly known as Thompson to Dustin Stapleton, block 26, lot 170, Woodhaven Lakes, Sublette, $0.
• The late Shirley L. Williams, Heather A. Doss, executor, to Donna L. and Frank A. Mayes, one parcel in South Dixon Township, $99,000.
• The late Ellen V. Gridley, John C. Gridley, independent executor, to Matthew P. Lindstrom, 1886 Wildcat Road, Dixon, $142,500.
• Lee County Sheriff and Helen M. Vogel to Fifth Third Bank, 1119 Sinnissippi St., Dixon, $0.
Source: Lee County Recorder’s Office