2016 All-Aiken Standard Football Team
• Cody Boynton, South Aiken: Boynton completed nearly 70 percent of his passes and threw for 2,401 yards and 29 touchdowns.
• Chris Roberts, South Aiken: Chris Roberts ran for more than 100 yards in 11 games this season. He finished the year as the area’s leading rusher.
• Derius Gibson, North Augusta: Gibson carried the ball 311 times for 1,690 yards and 14 touchdowns.
• Dejuan Bell, North Augusta: Bell was on the receiving end of 14 touchdown passes. He finished with 850 yards on 53 receptions.
• Seth Moseley, Midland Valley: Moseley was the area’s leading receiver with 916 yards on 55 receptions.
• Tancey Richardson, South Aiken: Richardson finished the season with 1,354 all-purpose yards and had multiple touchdowns, rushing, receiving, on defense and in the return game.
• Brayton Sanders, Aiken: Sanders passed for 963 yards and was the Hornets’ leading rusher with 1,042 yards and 13 touchdowns
• Nicolas Barker, South Aiken: Offense finished with nearly 3,000 rushing yards and 5,629 total yards.
• Marcus McKethan, Barnwell: McKethan didn’t allow a sack all season and finished the year with 543 knockdown blocks.
• Joey Simmons, South Aiken: Offense finished with nearly 3,000 rushing yards and 5,629 total yards.
• Molay Magwood, North Augusta: Magwood was selected to the North/South all-star game this season.
• Dalton Fields, Wagener-Salley: Fields was the center for an offensive line that paved the way for over 3000 rushing yards on the season.
• Devontae Davis, Silver Bluff: Davis was a participant in the North/South All-Star game this season.
• Tre Lawson, North Augusta: Lawson lived in the opposing team’ offensive backfield. He made 22 tackles for loss, including nine sacks. He had 89 total tackles this season.
• Earl Bostick, Barnwell: Bostick made 88 tackles and 17 tackles for loss. He also forced four fumbles, blocked a kick and intercepted a pass.
• Tre Moore, Strom Thurmond: Moore made 71 tackles with 11 tackles for loss and eight sacks
• Colby Campbell, South Aiken: Campbell was the area’s leading tackler. He was also the leader of the South Aiken defense, which helped the T-Breds reach a new level of success.
• Reid Bolen, South Aiken: Bolen was also a force from the linebacker position for the T-Breds. He led the team with eight sacks and had 171 tackles
• DJ Parker, South Aiken: Parker’s 133 tackles were third on the team, but still more than any player on any other team
• Tyshawn Allen, Williston-Elko: The versatile Allen finished the season with 91 tackles and three interceptions.
• Rocky Isreal, Ridge Spring-Monetta: Israel lead the area with nine interceptions. His ability to defend the pass allowed the Trojans to limit opposing teams offensive options.
• Tancey Richardson, South Aiken: Richardson was not only a force on offense and in the return game on special teams. He intercepted six passes and returned two of them for touchdowns to go with his 71 tackles
• Harold Hilton, South Aiken: Hilton made 91 tackles from his defensive back position. He also had four interceptions.
• Raekwon Jackson, Midland Valley: Not only was Jackson good in coverage, he was also on of the Mustangs best tacklers in the open field.
• Lawson Reel, Strom Thurmond. Reel was 52-for-55 on extra points and also made 6-of-7 on field goal attempts, with his longest at 35.
• Nathaniel Toole, Barnwell. Toole averaged 34.8 yards per punt attempt for Barnwell. His kicking was also a huge part of Barnwell’s run to the Class AA semifinal.
Quarterback: Landon Washington, North Augusta
Running Back: Mykal Lee, Barnwell; Tyquan Williams, Wagener-Salley
Wide Receiver: Brandon Carter, South Aiken; Ethan Ennis, Midland Valley
Offensive Line: David Ray, South Aiken; Cameron Dunn, Fox Creek; John Luke McNair, North Augusta; Cannon Gray, Aiken; Nate Mcleod, South Aiken
Athlete: Caleb Charlton, Fox Creek; Keyshawn Jenkins, Barnwell
Defensvive Line: Jamiyah Harison, Strom Thurmond; Jamontae Martin, South Aiken; Cameron Mitchem, Fox Creek; Kale Green, Fox Creek
Linebackers: Jasper Lott, Williston-Elko; A.J. Valentine, Strom Thurmond; Jackson Carter, Barnwell; Quentiz Barnes, Wagener-Salley
Defensive Back: Kendrick Sanders, Aiken; Dallyon Creech, Barnwell; Amani Jones, Strom Thurmond; Silk Ingram, Silver Bluff
DJ Boyd, Midland Valley QB
Tyran Parker, Williston-Elko RB
Deshun Kitchings, South Aiken WR
Hykiem Seawright, Wagener-Salley OL
Tyrece Nick, Strom Thurmond ATH
Juatieq Davis, Wagener-Salley, DL
Caleb Wright, Fox Creek, LB
Kavis Swedenburg, DB