Global Bioresorbable Vascular Scaffold Markets 2017-2019 & 2027 - World Market Projected to Rise at a CAGR of 10.3% During 2019-2027 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nov 20, 2019--
The “Global Bioresorbable Vascular Scaffold Market Size, Market Share, Application Analysis, Regional Outlook, Growth Trends, Key Players, Competitive Strategies and Forecasts, 2019 to 2027” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The bioresorbable vascular scaffold market was valued at US$ 165.8 Mn in 2018, expected to grow at a CAGR of 10.3% during the forecast period from 2019 to 2027.
The global bioresorbable vascular scaffold market is increasing efficiently from 2019 to 2027 accredited to increase in hospital admissions for heart-related disorders along with enhanced biosynthetic and polymer technology in the stent industry globally.
Increasing FDA approvals for new coronary stents with upgraded technology along with huge pipeline products in the polymer segment such as polyesters, corrodible metals, polycarbonates, and bacterial-derived polymers will drive the market growth in the near future. For e.g. in July 2016 Abbott Laboratories received the U.S. FDA approval for Bioresorbable Vascular Scaffold (BVS; Abbott Vascular), for long term clinical outcomes, mainly designed to overcome the limitations of metallic stents.
Top corporations are mainly focusing on new product development and FDA clearance on a global scale, mainly in the U.S. and Europe. An increasing number of partnerships and mergers with medical technology organizations and research institutes internationally will boost market growth internationally.
The prominent position of the North America market is primarily accredited to rising prevalence of cardiac and pulmonary disorders, high life expectancy contributing to a large pool of geriatric and obese population, better reimbursements to implantable devices and domicile of major market players in the U.S. market.
The key factors responsible for driving the market are developing healthcare infrastructure & product accessibility, rising prevalence of cardiac arrhythmia, growing awareness related to early diagnosis & treatment, and new technology expansion along with implantation procedures.
Key Market Movements
- Globally, the bioresorbable vascular scaffold is growing at a CAGR of 10.3% for the period from 2019 to 2027
- Factors that contribute to the market growth are rising prevalence of cardiac arrhythmia, carotid artery disease, renal artery stenosis, peripheral arterial disease, and other heart-related disorders along with increasing surgical procedures globally.
- Rising public health awareness and affordable reimbursement scenario drive the market growth the Asia Pacific region
- Increasing funding by private organizations for expansion of cardiac care hospitals and cardiology centers for better treatment options along with enhanced technology expansion in emerging countries will expand globally
- Major players in this vertical are Cook Medical, Medtronic, plc., Abbott Laboratories, Stentys SA, C. R. Bard, Inc., MAQUET Holding B.V. & Co. KG, Boston Scientific Corporation, Terumo Corporation, W.L. Gore & Associates, Boston Scientific Corporation, AngioDynamics, Inc., Vygon Ltd., and others
Key Topics Covered
2. Executive Summary
2.1. Market Snapshot: Global Bioresorbable Vascular Scaffold Market
2.2. Global Bioresorbable Vascular Scaffold Market, by Material Type, 2018 (US$ Mn)
2.3. Global Bioresorbable Vascular Scaffold Market, by Disease Indication, 2018 (US$ Mn)
2.4. Global Bioresorbable Vascular Scaffold Market, by End-user, 2018 (US$ Mn)
2.5. Global Bioresorbable Vascular Scaffold Market, by Geography, 2018 (US$ Mn)
3. Market Dynamics
3.1.1. Global Bioresorbable Vascular Scaffold Market Value, 2017-2027, (US$ Mn)
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.2.1. Market Drivers
3.2.2. Market Restraints
3.3. Attractive Investment Proposition, by Geography, 2018
3.4. Market Positioning of Key Players, 2018
3.4.1. Major Strategies Adopted by Key Players
4. Global Bioresorbable Vascular Scaffold Market, by Material Type , 2017-2027 (US$ Mn)
4.2. Polymer Based Stents
4.3. Metallic Stents
5. Global Bioresorbable Vascular Scaffold Market, by Disease Indication, 2017-2027 (US$ Mn)
5.2. Coronary Heart Disease
5.3. Peripheral Artery Disease
5.4. Other Cardiovascular Diseases
6. Global Bioresorbable Vascular Scaffold Market, by End-user, 2017-2027 (US$ Mn)
6.2. Specialty Clinics
6.3. Ambulatory Surgical Centers
7. North America Bioresorbable Vascular Scaffold Market Analysis, 2017-2027 (US$ Mn)
8. Europe Bioresorbable Vascular Scaffold Market Analysis, 2017-2027 (US$ Mn)
9. Asia-Pacific Bioresorbable Vascular Scaffold Market Analysis, 2017-2027 (US$ Mn)
10. Rest of the World Bioresorbable Vascular Scaffold Market Analysis, 2017-2027 (US$ Mn)
11. Company Profiles
11.1. Cook Medical
11.2. Medtronic plc
11.3. Abbott Laboratories
11.4. Stentys S.A.
11.5. C. R. Bard Inc.
11.6. MAQUET Holding B.V. & Co. KG
11.7. Boston Scientific Corporation
11.8. Terumo Corporation
11.9. W.L. Gore & Associates
11.10. Boston Scientific Corporation
11.11. AngioDynamics Inc.
11.12. Vygon Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/gj5y1f
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20191120005747/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: MEDICAL DEVICES HEALTH
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 11/20/2019 12:04 PM/DISC: 11/20/2019 12:04 PM