Global In Vitro Diagnostics Partnering Directory 2014-2019: Access to Deal Trends, Players and Financials - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 17, 2019--
The “Global In Vitro Diagnostics Partnering 2014-2019: Deal Trends, Players and Financials” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global In Vitro Diagnostics Partnering 2014-2019 report provides a detailed understanding and analysis of how and why companies enter in vitro diagnostics partnering deals. These deals tend to be multicomponent, starting with collaborative R&D, and commercialization of outcomes.
This report provides details of the latest In Vitro Diagnostics agreements announced in the life sciences since 2014.
The report takes the reader through a comprehensive review In Vitro Diagnostics deal trends, key players, top deal values, as well as deal financials, allowing the understanding of how, why and under what terms, companies are entering In Vitro Diagnostics partnering deals.
The report presents financial deal term values for In Vitro Diagnostics deals, listing by headline value, upfront payments, milestone payments and royalties, enabling readers to analyse and benchmark the financial value of deals.
The middle section of the report explores the leading dealmakers in the In Vitro Diagnostics partnering field; both the leading deal values and most active In Vitro Diagnostics dealmaker companies are reported allowing the reader to see who is succeeding in this dynamic dealmaking market.
One of the key highlights of the report is that over 300 online deal records of actual In Vitro Diagnostics deals, as disclosed by the deal parties, are included towards the end of the report in a directory format - by company A-Z, stage of development, deal type, therapy focus, and technology type - that is easy to reference. Each deal record in the report links via Weblink to an online version of the deal.
In addition, where available, records include contract documents as submitted to the Securities Exchange Commission by companies and their partners. Whilst many companies will be seeking details of the payment clauses, the devil is in the detail in terms of how payments are triggered - contract documents provide this insight where press releases and databases do not.
The initial chapters of this report provide an orientation of In Vitro Diagnostics dealmaking.
- Chapter 1 provides an introduction to the report, whilst chapter 2 provides an overview of the trends in In Vitro Diagnostics dealmaking since 2014, including details of headline, upfront, milestone and royalty terms.
- Chapter 3 provides a review of the leading In Vitro Diagnostics deals since 2014. Deals are listed by headline value. Where the deal has an agreement contract published at the SEC a link provides online access to the contract.
- Chapter 4 provides a comprehensive listing of the top 25 most active companies in In Vitro Diagnostics dealmaking with a brief summary followed by a comprehensive listing of In Vitro Diagnostics deals announded by that company, as well as contract documents, where available.
- Chapter 5 provides a comprehensive and detailed review of In Vitro Diagnostics partnering deals signed and announced since Jan 2014, where a contract document is available in the public domain. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
- Chapter 6 provides a comprehensive and detailed review of In Vitro Diagnostics partnering deals signed and announced since Jan 2014. The chapter is organized by specific In Vitro Diagnostics technology type. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each deal on demand.
A comprehensive series of appendices is provided organized by In Vitro Diagnostics partnering company A-Z, stage of development, deal type, and therapy focus. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each deal on demand.
The report also includes numerous tables and figures that illustrate the trends and activities in In Vitro Diagnostics partnering and dealmaking since 2014.
In conclusion, this report provides everything a prospective dealmaker needs to know about partnering in the research, development and commercialization of In Vitro Diagnostics technologies and products.
- In-depth understanding of In Vitro Diagnostics deal trends since 2014
- Access to headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Analysis of the structure of In Vitro Diagnostics agreements with numerous real life case studies
- Detailed access to actual In Vitro Diagnostics contracts entered into by leading biopharma companies
- Identify most active In Vitro Diagnostics dealmakers since 2014
- Insight into terms included in a In Vitro Diagnostics partnering agreement, with real world examples
- Understand the key deal terms companies have agreed in previous deals
- Undertake due diligence to assess suitability of your proposed deal terms for partner companies
Key Topics Covered:
2. Trends in In Vitro Diagnostics dealmaking
2.2. In Vitro Diagnostics partnering over the years
2.3. Most active In Vitro Diagnostics dealmakers
2.4. In Vitro Diagnostics partnering by deal type
2.5. In Vitro Diagnostics partnering by therapy area
2.6. Deal terms for In Vitro Diagnostics partnering
2.6.1 In Vitro Diagnostics partnering headline values
2.6.2 In Vitro Diagnostics deal upfront payments
2.6.3 In Vitro Diagnostics deal milestone payments
2.6.4 In Vitro Diagnostics royalty rates
3. Leading In Vitro Diagnostics deals
3.2. Top In Vitro Diagnostics deals by value
4. Most active In Vitro Diagnostics dealmakers
4.2. Most active In Vitro Diagnostics dealmakers
4.3. Most active In Vitro Diagnostics partnering company profiles
5. In Vitro Diagnostics contracts dealmaking directory
5.2. In Vitro Diagnostics contracts dealmaking directory
6. In Vitro Diagnostics dealmaking by technology type
7. Partnering resource center
7.1. Online partnering
7.2. Partnering events
7.3. Further reading on dealmaking
Appendix 1 - In Vitro Diagnostics deals by company A-Z
Appendix 2 - In Vitro Diagnostics deals by stage of development
Appendix 3 - In Vitro Diagnostics deals by deal type
Appendix 4 - In Vitro Diagnostics deals by therapy area
Appendix 5 - Deal type definitions
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/bhg3qt
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190517005398/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:In Vitro Diagnostics
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH OTHER HEALTH
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 05/17/2019 11:40 AM/DISC: 05/17/2019 11:40 AM