Outlook on the Global Mobile Imaging Services Market - Drivers, Challenges and Trends Among Others - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Feb 27, 2020--
The “Global Mobile Imaging Services Market 2020-2024” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global mobile imaging services market and it is poised to grow by USD 2.04 bn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of 3% during the forecast period.
This report on the global mobile imaging services market provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers, and challenges, as well as vendor analysis covering around 25 vendors.
The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. The market is driven by benefits of mobile imaging services for healthcare providers.In addition, innovations impacting mobile diagnostic imaging is anticipated to boost the growth of the global mobile imaging services market as well.
Key Trends for the global mobile imaging services market growth
This study identifies innovations impacting mobile diagnostic imaging as the prime reasons driving the global mobile imaging services market growth during the next few years.
Prominent vendors in the global mobile imaging services market
The publisher provides a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the global mobile imaging services market, including some of the vendors such as Accurate Imaging Inc., Alliance HealthCare Services, Digirad Corp., Imaging On Site Inc., InHealth Ltd., Insight Imaging Mobile Solutions, Life Healthcare Group, Shared Imaging LLC, Shared Medical Services Inc. and TridentCare LLC .
The study was conducted using an objective combination of primary and secondary information including inputs from key participants in the industry. The report contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape in addition to an analysis of the key vendors.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
- Market Overview
2. Market Landscape
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
3. Market Sizing
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
4. Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
5. Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by End user placement
- Hospitals and clinics - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Home healthcare - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by End user
6. Customer landscape
7. Geographic Landscape
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
8. Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver - Demand led growth
- Volume driver - Supply led growth
- Volume driver - External factors
- Volume driver - Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver - Inflation
- Price driver - Shift from lower to higher priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
9. Vendor Landscape
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
10. Vendor Analysis
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Accurate Imaging Inc.
- Alliance HealthCare Services
- Digirad Corp.
- Imaging On Site Inc.
- InHealth Ltd.
- Insight Imaging Mobile Solutions
- Life Healthcare Group
- Shared Imaging LLC
- Shared Medical Services Inc.
- TridentCare LLC
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/g0orxn
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200227005656/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: MEDICAL DEVICES HEALTH
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 02/27/2020 10:29 AM/DISC: 02/27/2020 10:28 AM