InVision Debuts “Pivot Playbook” To Guide Clients Whose Face-To-Face Events Are Impacted By Coronavirus
WALNUT CREEK, Calif., March 5, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- InVision Communications has developed and launched a new “Pivot Playbook,” which supports clients in adapting their engagement strategies in light of the coronavirus outbreak. With scores of large-scale events being canceled, this proprietary Playbook is designed to uncover the opportunity amid the crisis.
“Our utmost concern — and that of our clients – is doing our part to protect public health. And in many cases, that unfortunately means events can’t go on as originally planned,” said Rod Mickels, CEO of InVision. “But our clients nevertheless have important communications objectives they need to achieve, and we have a process in place to help them do it in the smartest possible way.”
The Pivot Playbook is delivered via a live virtual workshop with InVision’s communications strategists and also features companion materials for clients to use offline. It serves as a resource for thinking through clients’ business imperatives strategically, leveraging their existing live event investments, and identifying the engagement solutions that will best deliver results across platforms.
Elements of the Pivot Playbook include the following:
- Decision tree to help clients navigate difficult decisions and identify trigger points in their contingency planning.
- Daily digest of other businesses’ coronavirus-related decisions and their rationales.
- Suite of event and communications approaches to consider in lieu of a mass gathering.
- Analysis of virtual meeting technologies, showcasing capabilities, benefits, and drawbacks of each platform.
- Considerations of content and presentation when going from face-to-face to broadcast.
- Case studies of clients who have already used the Pivot Playbook, including key learnings from each.
- Workshop facilitation guide to help clients steer strategic decision-making throughout their organizations.
- Recommendations on delivering maximum value for event sponsorships.
- Comprehensive communications matrix and best practices to inform messaging for each audience segment.
Clients may also elect to receive a custom Pivot Plan, translating what’s been uncovered through the Playbook into an alternate audience engagement strategy specific to their brand and business needs.
“Although face-to-face programs are often the best way to connect with your audiences, sometimes it’s not possible,” Mickels said. “With our years of experience communicating across many channels, we’re able to partner with our clients and bring them ideas and solutions, whether that be face-to-face, entirely virtual, or a hybrid live/digital event.”
Business leaders and marketers interested in adapting their event to alternate platforms can call InVision at 925.944.1211.
ABOUT INVISION COMMUNICATIONS
Make change. Not noise. Competing for attention is challenging, but InVision can help. A full-service engagement solutions agency since 1991, we move people to action through integrated experiential, design, digital and communications campaigns anchored in strategy, creativity and technology. We partner with iconic brands, including Oracle, Genentech, Dell Technologies, Facebook, and DuPont, and bring them to life in memorable ways. We know audience attention is limited, so our stories go straight to the heart of what matters.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
View original content to download multimedia: http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/invision-debuts-pivot-playbook-to-guide-clients-whose-face-to-face-events-are-impacted-by-coronavirus-301018753.html
SOURCE InVision Communications