Global Remote Weapons Stations Market Outlook, 2019-2029 - A Comprehensive $19.1 Billion-Projected Industry Analysis - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nov 26, 2019--
The “The Global Remote Weapons Stations Market 2019-2029” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report offers a detailed analysis of the industry, with market size forecasts covering the next ten years. The report will also analyze factors that influence demand for remote weapons stations systems, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
The report provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- Market size and drivers: detailed analysis during 2019-2029, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators. It also provides a snapshot of the spending and modernization patterns of different regions around the world
- Recent developments and industry challenges: insights into technological developments and a detailed analysis of the changing preferences of Remote Weapons Stations segments around the world. It also provides trends of the changing industry structure and the challenges faced by industry participants
- Regional highlights: study of the key markets in each region, providing an analysis of the key segments of the market that are expected to be in demand
- Major programs: details of the key programs in each segment, which are expected to be executed during 2019-2029
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the global market. It provides an overview of key players, together with information regarding key alliances, strategic initiatives, and financial analysis
The Global Remote Weapon Station market is expected to mark a moderate growth throughout the 2019-2029 period, growing with a CAGR of 3.73%, reaching up to US$ 19.1 billion by 2029.
However, given that many of the programs will have been concluded by the second half of the period in focus, this report will indeed mention the data related to the 2019-2023 period. With regards to it, the global market is expected to reach US$ 2.178 billion in 2023, with a CAGR of 7.06%.
The European market is leading with 29% of the share in 2019, followed closely by the US with 25%. The APAC, Middle East, Latin America and African markets follow with a 21%, 16%, 6% and 3% respectively. That is expected to rise to 48% for Europe towards the middle of the period in focus (2024), which provides better visibility compared to the second half of the period in research. The US will be 20% of the market, followed by APAC (16%), the Middle East (11%), Latin America (3%), and Africa 2%).
The market consists of eight categories, namely: RWS Light; RWS Medium; RWS Heavy; RWS Heavy 20-35; RWS Heavy 40-50; RWS Medium ATGM; RWS Heavy 20-35 ATGM and RWS Heavy 40-50 ATGM. The market will be dominated by RWS Medium with a share of 52% in 2019, followed by RWS Heavy 20-35 being a quarter of the total, and RWS Heavy 20-35 ATGM; RWS Light, RWS Medium ATGM and RWS Heavy with 14%, 5%, 2% and 2% of the market.
Lessons-learnt from Afghanistan, Iraq have been successfully employed in Mali and other areas of the world where military forces needed to intervene to provide stabilization and peace-enforcement. Protection of troops, force-protection against all types of threats, persistent ISR to monitor areas and if needed engage targets.
Many countries, such as France, Belgium, the UK and the US are developing a mixture of forces better suited for expeditionary operations. That is forces that will be easily transported (being light) across the globe in relatively short time. These forces must be able to survive in enemy territory (having adequate armor protection), have increased speed to move rapidly across the battlefield and employ firepower of level similar, if not higher than that of the enemy.
- The global Remote Weapons Stations market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.3% over the forecast period.
- Europe will dominate the sector, followed by North America and North America.
- The RWS Medium segment is expected to be the leading segment with a share of 42.5%.
Reasons to Buy
- Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the global Remote Weapons Stations market over the next ten years
- Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different Remote Weapons Stations segments in the top spending countries across the world and identify the opportunities offered by each of them
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others
- Identify the major channels that are driving the global Remote Weapons Stations market, providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion
- Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the defense ministries of different countries within the global Remote Weapons Stations market
- Make correct business decisions based on thorough analysis of the total competitive landscape of the sector with detailed profiles of the top Remote Weapons Stations providers around the world which include information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available
- BAE Systems
- Leonardo S.p.A.
- Rheinmetall AG
- Elbit Systems
- Kongsberg Gruppen ASA
- Krauss-Maffei Wegmann
- Electro Optic Systems Holdings Ltd.
- Rafael Advanced Defense Systems Ltd.
- Nexter Systems
- FN Herstal S.A.
- ESCRIBANO Mechanical & Engineering
- Central Research Institute BUREVESTNIK
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/celpcc
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20191126005688/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: OTHER DEFENSE DEFENSE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 11/26/2019 12:29 PM/DISC: 11/26/2019 12:29 PM