POC Drugs of Abuse Forecasts for 13 Tests: Supplier Shares and Strategies, Instrumentation Review, Emerging Technologies-Physician Offices, Emergency Rooms, Ambulatory Care Centers - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nov 20, 2019--
The “POC Drugs of Abuse Forecasts for 13 Tests: Supplier Shares and Strategies, Instrumentation Review, Emerging Technologies-Physician Offices, Emergency Rooms, Ambulatory Care Centers” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This new 165-page report from the author contains 14 tables, and provides a comprehensive analysis of the POC drugs of abuse testing market, including trends, dynamics, size, growth, regulatory requirements, technological trends, competitive landscape, and emerging opportunities for instrument and consumable suppliers. This report will help diagnostic product suppliers develop effective business, R&D and marketing strategies for the global POC abused drugs market.
The growing economic pressures on hospitals, coupled with advances in diagnostic technologies, intensifying competition among suppliers and physicians, and changing consumer demands are shifting diagnostic testing from hospitals and commercial laboratories closer to the patient.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Review of three POC market segments, including their dynamics, trends, structure, size, growth and major suppliers.
- Five-year test volume and reagent sales forecasts for drugs of abuse procedures by market segment.
- Assessments of major POC suppliers and emerging market entrants, including their sales, product portfolios, marketing tactics, joint ventures, and new products in R&D.
- Specific opportunities for new instruments and reagent systems with potentially significant market appeal during the next five years.
- Design criteria for POC testing products.
- Alternative business expansion strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
This report is based on a combination of primary and secondary sources of information, including review of the latest technical and business publications, manufacturer product literature, industry analyst reports, and the author’s proprietary data files.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/c84bo3
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20191120005667/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH OTHER HEALTH
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 11/20/2019 11:03 AM/DISC: 11/20/2019 11:03 AM