More Easter egg hunts
The Garden Island is publishing information on egg hunts. Here are some that we know of:
• King’s Chapel Kauai: April 14, 10 a.m., Hanapepe football field and 3 p.m. Vidinha Stadium soccer field. Hunts provide a fun and safe time for the entire family. Over 10,000 candy-filled eggs ready for the kids to hunt, games and tons of prizes, food booth and a unique show including live puppets. Register your children at www.kckauai.com to get a fast-pass.
• New Hope Lihue: April 16, 9 a.m., Kauai Veterans Center. Fun, food and fellowship, Easter egg hunt to follow service.
• New Hope Kauai: April 16, 9:30 a.m., Kauai War Memorial Convention Center. Free Easter egg hunt and luau. All ages welcome.
• Prince Albert Park in Princeville: April 8, 2 p.m. Eggs are bright confetti eggs. Easter Bunny will be available for pictures (bring own camera) 2-3 p.m. Hosted by Princeville at Hanalei Community Association.
• West Kauai Lions: April 16, 8:30 a.m., Kekaha ballpark. 1,800 eggs will be colored and ready for the keiki.
If you would like your egg hunt included in this list that will be published often in the coming weeks, please send your information to email@example.com and we’ll help spread the word.