Global Acrylonitrile Market Report 2019-2023 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 14, 2019--
The “Global Acrylonitrile Market 2019-2023” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The acrylonitrile market will register a CAGR of over 3% by 2023.
High demand for acrylonitrile from APAC is a major growth factor for the global acrylonitrile market. The demand of acrylonitrile in the region is expected to increase during the forecast period due to the extensive manufacturing of acrylic fibers and acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS). Rapid growth in the construction, automotive, and consumer goods industries in China, India, Japan is propelling the growth of the regional acrylonitrile market.
Rising demand for acrylonitrile for manufacturing ABS
Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS)is a terpolymer that is commercially manufactured by the polymerization of acrylonitrile, butadiene and styrene monomers. The increasing production ABS production will drive the demand for acrylonitrile during the forecast period.
Stringent regulations and health hazards caused by acrylonitrile
Acrylonitrile is recognized as a hazardous compound by the European Chemicals Agency (ECHA). ECHA classifies acrylonitrile as a toxic chemicals for humans. The International Agency of Research on Cancer has declared acrylonitrile as a possible human carcinogen which will hinder the market growth.
The market appears to be highly fragmented and with the presence of several companies including LUKOIL and Sumitomo Chemical Co. Ltd the competitive environment is quite intense. Factors such as the rising demand for acrylonitrile for manufacturing ABS and high demand for acrylonitrile from APAC, will provide considerable growth opportunities to acrylonitrile manufactures.
Asahi Kasei Corp., Ascend Performance Materials, DSM, INEOS Group Holdings SA, LUKOIL, and Sumitomo Chemical Co. Ltd. are some of the major companies covered in this report.
Key Topics Covered:
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2018
- Market size and forecast 2018-2023
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY APPLICATION
- Market segmentation by application
- Comparison by application
- ABS and SAN - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Acrylic fibers - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Polyacrylamide - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Nitrile butadiene rubber - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Others - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Market opportunity by application
PART 07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 08: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- North America - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- South America - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 09: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 10: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 11: MARKET TRENDS
- Increasing carbon fiber production
- Technological advances in acrylonitrile production processes
- Capacity expansions and the emergence of new plants
PART 12: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 13: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- Asahi Kasei Corp.
- Ascend Performance Materials
- INEOS Group Holdings SA
- Sumitomo Chemical Co. Ltd.
PART 14: APPENDIX
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/8k8e6a
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190514005891/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Plastic Additives
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: MANUFACTURING CHEMICALS/PLASTICS
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 05/14/2019 01:07 PM/DISC: 05/14/2019 01:07 PM