PARIS, TN: Agencies, businesses to close for Thanksgiving holiday
Several businesses, offices and services will be closed in observance of this year’s Thanksgiving holiday.
The Paris Post-Intelligencer office will be closed on Thursday, and no newspaper will be published. There will be a Friday paper.
Wednesday’s and Thursday’s trash pickup routes in Paris will both run on Wednesday.
Trash should be put out by 7 a.m. Wednesday.
Other closings for the Thanksgiving holiday will include:
• Henry County School System.
• Paris Special School District.
• Tennessee College of Applied Technology.
• Rhea Public Library.
• Windows at the Paris post office.
• The Paris Civic Center.
THURSDAY AND FRIDAY
• City of Paris business office.
• Office on Aging.
• The Henry County courthouse, including the Mayor’s office.
• Henry City Hall.
• Puryear City Hall.
• The Henry County Recycling Center.
• Paris-Henry County Chamber of Commerce office.
• Henry County Health Department.
• City of Paris Public Works, street and sanitation departments.
• Paris-Henry County Landfill.
• Paris-Henry County Animal Shelter.