Lackawanna County Court Notes 5/17/2019
• Ran B. Rai and Renuka Darjee, both of Scranton.
• Mark Wegrzynowicz and Alicia Lynne Cox, both of Jermyn.
• Thomas M. and Madelyn Buckland, Thornhurst Twp., to John and Joanna Demild, Sayreville, N.J.; a property in Thornhurst Twp. for $75,000.
• Lawrence J. McAndrew, administrator of the estate of James McAndrew, Carbondale, to Leo Hart, Carbondale; a property at 31 McCabe Ave., Carbondale, for $38,700.
• Anita Marie and James Stanley Romeo, Carbondale, to David M. and Laura Legg, West Pittston; two parcels in Carbondale for $83,500.
• George A. and Sharon M. Kofel, Dunmore, to Patrick Judge and Casey Freedman, Dunmore; a property at 502 Reeves St., Dunmore, for $150,000.
• Pauline J. Earl, Moorestown, N.J., to Jason E. Johnson, Clarks Summit; a property at 305 Brighten Drive, Clarks Green, for $161,120.
• Keystone College, La Plume, to Darren and Lisa Maria, Factoryville; two parcels in Benton Twp. for $105,700.
• Mary Lou Graham, Olyphant, to Maribel and Adalberto Feliciano Jr., Dickson City; a property at 170 Constitution Ave., Jessup, for $132,870.
• Donald P. Dolan, administrator of the estate of Donna A. Dolan, to Wells Fargo Bank, successor by merger to Wachovia Bank, Des Moines, Iowa; a property at 517 Dean St., Scranton, for $53,590.58.
• LSF9 Master Participation Trust, per attorney in fact, Hudson Homes Management LLC, Irving, Texas, to Paul H. Coleman, Clarks Summit; two parcels in Benton Twp. for $30,000.
• Thomas F. and Sandra E. Gay, Clifton Twp., to Samuel D. Sr. and Latassha S. Smith, Olive Branch, Miss.; a property at 18 Maurice Drive, Clifton Twp., for $249,000.
• Muhammet Fethullah Kahraman, Scranton, v. Holly Sue Hoffman, Toms River, N.J.; married on Jan. 10, 2006, in Jackson Twp., N.J.; James P. Gregorowicz, attorney.
FEDERAL TAX LIEN
• James B. and Gloria J. Vasky, 821 Layton Road, South Abington Twp.; $10,263.84.
STATE TAX LIENS
• Panes Et Pisces LLC, trading as Fish Window Cleaning, 401 Northern Blvd., South Abington Twp.; $1,489.29.
• Lackawanna Janitorial Service Corp., 202 Midway Ave., Clarks Summit; $1,142.39.
• Paulette Nestrick v. Robert Nestrick
• Kathryn Brown v. Matthew Brown
• Louis Marcello v. Lori Marcello
• Daniel Robinson v. Jacqueline Earley
• Robert Boczar v. Linda Boczar
• Michelle O’Brien v. Coery O’brien
• Matthew Keating v. Jessica Keating
• Nicholas Schell v. Janet Schell
• Tricia Hertzog v. James Hertzog
• John J. McDermott, 216 Cherry St., Dickson City, letters testamentary to Sasha McLain, 2005 Smith Place, Scranton.
• Mark P. Roe, 224 Glenburn Road, Clarks Green, letters testamentary to Christopher Roe, 747 Constitution Drive, Suite 100, Exton.
• Mary B. McDermott, 216 Cherry St., Dickson City, letters testamentary to Sasha McDermott McLain, 2005 Smith Place, Scranton.