MyPayrollHR Shutdown: What To Do if you are an Employer or an Employee
IRVINE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sep 10, 2019--
If you are one of the many employers or employees that are victims of the MyPayrollHR shutdown, there are a few things that you should be doing to ensure compliance and reduce exposure to unforeseen liabilities. Below are some steps employees and employers should be taking if they have been affected by the abrupt closure of MyPayrollHR:
|h. Employers may also need to contact their bank manager to make sure there are not any strange unrecognizable transactions happening with them. If so, you should consider closing your accounts.|
American Time and Labor Company is committed to assisting employers with stabilizing their business and providing support in the transition of finding another Payroll Service. We know you and your employees are going through a hardship right now. Together, let’s identify your pain points and come up with a solution to get your business and your employees back on track.
American Time and Labor Company offers the following services to employers throughout the United States.
LABOR suite - A One Stop Shop for Employers’ Administrative needs:
- Payroll Processing
- Workers Compensation Insurance (lowest rates in industry, including high-risk)
- Human Resources
- Tax Management
- Risk Management
- Time & Attendance
- Mobile Time & Attendance
- Workforce App “Pacific Timecard” w Dynamic GPS Tracking (time worked, team/crew clock in-out, activities performed, job costing, mobile forms, meal period enforcement, mileage, expenses, facial recognition at clock in/out, digital signature sign-off, GPS location, over 30 real-time reports, seamless integration from punch to payroll)
Why Use American Time and Labor Company’s LABOR suite?
- Fully Integrated Workforce Management Technology
- Simplify Back-End Administration Responsibilities
- Reduce Exposure to Liability and Compliances
- Excellent Employee Management Tools
- Experience Greater Cost Savings
- Awesome Customer Service Experience
Contact us now (800) 456-5494orHelpNow@Americantimeandlaborcompany.com. We look forward to speaking with you!
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190910005297/en/
CONTACT: Rich Allen, 800-456-5494
KEYWORD: UNITED STATES NORTH AMERICA CALIFORNIA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: PROFESSIONAL SERVICES SMALL BUSINESS FINANCE BANKING ACCOUNTING
SOURCE: California Time and Labor Company
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 09/10/2019 08:17 AM/DISC: 09/10/2019 08:17 AM