AP NEWS
Related topics

Natural gas explosion at house burns 2 Billings residents

November 18, 2019 GMT

BILLINGS, Mont. (AP) — A natural gas explosion in Billings damaged a house and sent a man and a woman to the hospital with severe burns.

Deputy fire marshal Jeff McCullough says the blast at 12:30 a.m. Monday was caused by a natural gas leak. The cause of the leak is under investigation.

The department did not release any information on the victims or their conditions.

The Billings Gazette reports the explosion happened in a back bedroom and caused about $75,000 in fire and structural damage to the house.

___

Information from: The Billings Gazette, http://www.billingsgazette.com