Lackawanna County Court Notes 12/01/2017
• Roxanne Catherine Blanchard and John Earl Layman, both of Jessup.
• Gabriel S. Black and Melissa Ann Bourbeau, both of Archbald.
• Jason Allen Sheare and Maria Lutkowski, both of Dickson City.
• Scott and Cheryl Davies, Throop, to Brian J. Chunca and Ronald M. Chunca Jr., Scranton, as joint tenants with rights of survivorship; a property at 129 W. Parker St., Scranton, for $63,500.
• Christopher R. and Christine G. Donati, Lackawanna County, to Joseph Kozuch, Lackawanna County and Florida; a property at 301 Powell St., Jessup, for $130,000.
• Jay Weinstein to Michael Seigle; two parcels in Thornhurst Twp. for $115,000.
• George and Susan J. Churilla, Scranton, to Dave Churilla, Scranton; two parcels at 240 N. Keyser Ave., Scranton, for $40,000.
• Joseph David and Jaime L. Richards to Frederick A. Kopecky; a property at 163 Daleville Highway, Covington Twp., for $140,000.
• Holly and Leo Gampa, Southampton County, to Louis Realty LLC, South Abington Twp.; a property at 1309 Quincy Ave., Dunmore, for $120,000.
• Melissa M. Rovinski, Dunmore, v. Artem Pavlov, also known as Tim Pavlov, Brooklyn, N.Y.; married Dec. 19, 2002, in Lackawanna County; Dominic J. Mastri, attorney.
• Edward Paul Petroski Jr., Archbald, v. Catherine Elizabeth Petroski, Archbald; married July 31, 2014; Elaine C. Geroulo, attorney.
• Fnu Sarjono, 14 Rockledge Terrace, Taylor, v. William Joseph, William M. and Mary McCall, 130 Pequest Drive, Clarks Summit, seeking in excess of $50,000, with interest, costs, delay damages and other such relief as the law allows and deems appropriate on two counts, for injuries suffered Jan. 12, 2016, in an automobile accident at Route 407 and Pequest Drive, Waverly Twp.; Timothy G. Lenahan and Matthew J. Butler, attorney.
• Crystle G. Herlihy v. Steven M. Herlihy
• Gerald D. Hubshman v. Lois J. Hubshman
• Nicole Hedden v. Matthew Hedden
• Elizabeth R. Berry v. Albert Berry
• Robby Young v. Erica Young
• Lisa Carson v. Keith Carson
• Scott M. Zator v. Randi Zator
• Kimberly Swingle v. Jeffrey Swingle
• Nicole Hoppel v. Daniel Hoppel
• Marjorie F. Rodney, 303 Smallacombe Drive, Clarks Summit, letters testamentary to Janet R. Trosino, 1647 Mount Zoar Road, Pine City, N.Y.