AP NEWS

Cold Friday followed by active weather pattern

February 16, 2018

After a couple of days of rather quiet weather in Madison, things should get a little livelier come Saturday.

The National Weather Service said Madison could see some snow on Saturday, maybe an inch worth, then a mix of rain and snow on Monday, continuing as snow on Tuesday.

Temperatures should be about average or a little above average.

The day-to-day outlook:

Thursday night: A 20 percent chance of snow, gradually becoming partly cloudy, low around 15.Friday: Sunny, high near 23. Winds gusting up to 25 mph.Friday night: Increasing clouds, low around 8.Saturday: A 40 percent chance of snow, mainly after noon, high near 31.Saturday night: Partly cloudy, low around 15.Sunday: Partly sunny, high near 35.Sunday night: A 20 percent chance of snow after midnight, low around 29.Monday: An 80 percent chance of snow before 10 a.m., rain and snow 10 a.m. to 11 a.m., then rain after 11 a.m., high near 43.Monday night: A 60 percent chance of rain before 10 p.m., then snow, low around 25.Tuesday: A 40 percent chance of snow, high near 31.Tuesday night: A 30 percent chance of snow, low around 16.Wednesday: Partly sunny, high near 29.