Susquehanna County Court Notes 11/25/2017
• Lawrence Braungard, 219 Church St., Great Bend; letters testamentary to Jason Braungard, 217 Dutchtown Road, Ouaquago, N.Y.
• Patricia Laughlin, 5149 Brushville Road, Susquehanna; letters testamentary to David Dibbloe, 5375 High St., Susquehanna.
• Earl Armon, 142 Harford Road, New Milford; letters testamentary to Earl S. Armon, 182 Bunn Hill Road, Vestal, N.Y.
• James Bartels III and Jaime Luce, both of Laceyville.
• Edward Schwarztrauber, of Montrose, and Brianne Buckingham, of Meshoppen.
• Michael Poquette and Kimberly Miller, both of Little Meadows.
• Carl and Joyce Geritz, to George Lambros, George Lambros III and Grace Gatto; a property in Springville Twp. for $145,000.
• Vincent Quattrocchi, to Straw and Stream LLC; a property in Jessup Twp. for $200,000.
• Florence Decker, to Joseph and Andrea Janick; a property in Clifford Twp. for $180,000.
• United States Secretary of Housing and Urban Development, to RHOUSE16 LLC; a property in Silver Lake Twp. for $50,000.
• Susan and Shawn Roy, to John and Donna Kukowski; a property in Harmony Twp. for $185,000.
• Luke and Bridget Thomas, to Theodore Petrochko; a property in Harford Twp. for $100,000.
• Roy Johnson, to Shawn Wilber; a property in Liberty Twp. for $117,000.
• Mark Earl, to David and Ann Marie Earl; a property in Bridgewater Twp. for $142,000.
• Timothy and Sheila McMahon, to Mary and David Laplante; a property in Silver Lake Twp. for $220,000.
• Wells Fargo Bank, to Herrick Mountain Sportsman Association Inc.; a property in Herrick Twp. for $112,000.
• John and Dixie Russell, to Ryan Stalker; a property in Great Bend Twp. for $101,000.
• Steven and Carol Galloway, to Steven and Heather Hamilton; a property in Great Bend Twp. for $215,000.
SUSQUEHANNA COUNTY Court Notes appear weekly
in The Times-Tribune.