Lackawanna County Court Notes 5/14/2019
• Raymond Leon Julio II and Debra Ann Sibio, both of Scranton.
• Andrew Layton Krowiak, Clarks Green, and Gabrielle Anina Giombetti, Scranton.
• Konrad Othneil Xavier and Lateisha Marie Bland, both of Coatesville.
• Jeffrey Michael Costanzo and Erin Elizabeth Walker, both of Clarks Summit.
• Margaret S. Mitchell, Clarks Summit, to Carissa Boisey and Michele Luongo, Scranton; a property at 113 Roberts Way, South Abington Twp., for $237,000.
• Christopher King, Dunmore, Catherine Rege, Durham, N.C., Regina Schank, Throop, Patrick King, Marietta, Ga., Richard King, Columbia, Mo., and Kevin King, Doylestown, to Kevin and Mary Kathleen Clarke, Dunmore; a property at Moosic Lakes, Jefferson Twp., for $260,000.
• Alice Ruziskey Pezak, also known as Alice Pezak, individually and as administratrix of the estate of Joseph Pezak, to Betty Karkosky; two parcels in Archbald for $105,000.
• FMP Realty LLC, Scranton, to Goodfield 515 LLC, Archbald; property in Archbald for $640,000.
• Shari A. Dunn to Patrick M. Padula Jr., Dunmore; a property at 2201 Ash St., Scranton, for $95,000.
• Mark Yanish, Dickson City, to Joseph Jr. and Diane Ruddy, Scranton: a property at 3505 O’Dell Ave., Scranton, for $92,500.
• SAS Investments LLC, Luzerne County, to Francis J. Ross III, Dickson City; a property at 1712 Green Ridge St., Dunmore, for $159,000.
• Ann Sciortino, now by marriage Ann Summa, and Donato Summa, Lackawanna County, to Boccella & Daughters Real Estate LLC, Eynon; a property at 120 Sand St., Dunmore, for $85,000.
• Nicholas and Mary Lawlor, and James P. and Bridget Kennedy, Scranton, to Alba and Rafael Rodriguez, Jackson Heights, N.Y.; a property at Boulevard Ave., Scranton, for $55,500.
• Michael A. Sodano Jr., Jefferson Twp., to Angelo M. Merlino, and Christopher and Janna Rowlands, Moscow; a property at 1756 Archbald Mountain Road, Jefferson Twp., for $139,920.
• Ann Cianflone Fronzoni, executrix of the estate of Cecelia M. Cianflone, Forty Fort, to Mary L. Thomas and Joshua C. Chorba, Carbondale, as joint tenants with rights of survivorship; a property at 143 Park St., Carbondale, for $64,300.
• Nationstar Mortgage LLC, doing business as Mr. Cooper, Coppell, Texas, to Linda Anne Sabatelle and Anne Eleanor Conflitti; a property at 185 Poplar St., Archbald, for $126,000.
• Wilmington Savings Fund Society, FSB, as trustee of Upland Mortgage Loan Trust B, Anaheim, Calif., to Robert Weidow, Spring Brook Twp.; a property at 1 Liberty St., Old Forge, for $32,000.
• Anthony Arnoni, Olyphant, v. Kristin Arnoni, Throop; married Sept. 3, 2016, in Lackawanna County; John R. Williams Jr., attorney.
• Dianne C. Yagelski-Betti, Dickson City, v. Christopher T. Betti, Jessup; married Jan. 10, 1997, in Dickson City; Brian J. Cali, attorney.
• Jennifer Steiner, Gouldsboro, v. Christopher Steiner, Covington Twp.; married May 7, 1994, in DuBois; pro se.
• Angela Munley, Peckville, v. Kevin Munley, Peckville; married July 28, 2012, in Archbald; Barbara J. O’Hara, attorney.
STATE TAX LIENS
• Pramod S. Patel, 632 Adams Ave., Apt. 102, Scranton; $1,951.58.
• George J. Hughes, 942 S. Main St., Old Forge; $1,959.
• Jason M. Burke, 2215 Jefferson Ave., Dunmore; $1,024.66.
• David R. Jones, 513 Quincy Ave., Scranton; $5,045.
• David J. Smith, 180 Constitution Ave., Jessup; $6,790.
• Scranton Health Club LLC, trading as Crunch Fitness Scranton, 300 Lackawanna Ave., Scranton; $44,877.89.
• NEPA Builders LLC, trading as NEPA Builders, 533 Main St., Eynon; $19,804.
• Leonard Brown, also known as Leonard B. Brown, 214 Seaman Lane, Old Forge, letters testamentary to Amanda Gallagher, 201 Alicia St., Old Forge.
• Charles Bogdon, Gino J. Merli Veterans Center, 401 Penn Ave., Scranton, letters testamentary to David Boccardo, 1310 Schlager St., Scranton.
• Joseph Gionta, also known Joseph T. Gionta Jr., 1303 Tall Tree Drive, Scranton, letters testamentary to Alexander Gionta, 322 Highland Ave., Ambler.
• Jeanne Gardier, 1660 Falls Road, Newton Twp., letters testamentary to Michael Beck, 1617 Davinci Lane, Clarks Summit.