2018 U.S. SD-WAN End-user Survey Analysis - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jan 7, 2019--The “2018 U.S. SD-WAN End-user Survey Analysis” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Software-defined Wide Area Network (SD-WAN) market has evolved from the early adopter stage to the early growth stage of the product lifecycle.
The previous survey, in 2016, provided insights into the SD-WAN market as it was navigating through the early adopter stage. In the last two years, enterprise decision makers have equipped themselves with a much better understanding of the benefits that SD-WAN brings to enterprise WANs. SD-WAN vendors and managed SD-WAN providers alike report witnessing a surge in sales and actual deployments.
The 2018 SD-WAN survey validates market trends, and captures insights into future adoption trends. In this report, the analyst provides a detailed analysis of the 2018 SD-WAN survey results that focus on enterprises’ current and planned adoption strategies for SD-WAN; perceived enterprise benefits of SD-WAN; and the criteria that network/IT decision-makers use while evaluating an SD-WAN vendor.
1. Executive Summary
2. Survey MethodologySurvey Methodology & Respondents’ Demographics
3. U.S. SD-WAN Adoption TrendsSD-WAN Adoption Trends (U.S.), 2018 SD-WAN Adoption by Verticals (U.S.), 2018 SD-WAN Adoption by Company Sites (U.S.), 2018
4. Network Services Choice with SD-WAN
5. SD-WAN Drivers & Vendor Selection CriteriaKey Reasons Compelling Enterprises to Adopt SD-WAN (U.S.), 2018 SD-WAN Vendor Selection Criteria (U.S.), 2018
6. SD-WAN Buying PreferenceSD-WAN Buying Preferences: Fully Managed SD-WAN on the Rise (U.S.), 2018 Reasons Compelling Enterprises to Buy Fully Managed SD-WAN (U.S.), 2018
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sq9lcw/2018_u_s_sdwan?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190107005778/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY NETWORKS
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 01/07/2019 11:13 AM/DISC: 01/07/2019 11:13 AM