Lackawanna County Court Notes 3/7/2019
• Lisa Desiree Lloyd and Kossi Mawunyo Adziwonou, both of Taylor.
• Ashley Jean Vosburg and Brian Stephen Howey, both of Blakely.
• Katherine E. Doran and Robert M. Mallough, both of Taylor.
• Susan Kayatin to Larry and Nicole M. Benzie; a property at 1021 Forest Road, Jefferson Twp., for $287,790.
• Bette J. Gawinski and Robert Nase, Gouldsboro, to Michael Jr. and Patricia Sawko, Mountoursville; a property at Fawn Court, Clifton Twp., for $75,000.
• Clement and Anastasia Pascoe, Jefferson Twp., to James David Masters, Scranton; a property at Archbald Mountain, Jefferson Twp., for $179,500.
• Mecca Family Limited Partnership, Honesdale, to Scrappy Realty LLC, Dunmore; a property at State Route 590 and Spruce Street, Elmhurst Twp., for $350,000.
• Donna A. Gerrity, as the administratix of the estate of Paul R. Gerrity, to Angela Altier, Scranton; two parcels in Scranton for $46,200.
• Nicholas and Joann Perrige, Moosic, to Holly Theresa Kleinert, Avoca; a property at 103 Drake St., Moosic, for $90,000.
• R.D. Noto & Son Construction Inc., Waverly, to David R. and Lisa R. Atcherley; Newton Twp.; a property at Country Club Road, South Abington Twp., for $300,000.
• Joseph A. Basile, Pittston, to Deborah Castelli, Archbald; two parcels in Blakely for $175,000.
• Sonia Woytack, Mountain Top, to Luis Eduardo Gomez and Doreen Metro De Gomez, Fort Lauderdale, Fla.; a property at 144 School St., Olyphant, for $130,000.
• Christian and Daniela Digregorio, Maryland, to Charles and Nathalie Schiller; a property at 914 N. Webster Ave., Scranton, for $185,000.
• Georgette Stancavage, Puryear, Tenn., to Donna Strunk, Exeter; a property at 223 Fuller Road, Dalton, for $285,000.
• Morgan Stanley Mortgage Loan Trust 2007-3XS, U.S. Bank National Association, as trustee, successor in interest to Bank of America, national association, as trustee, successor by merger to LaSalle Bank National Association, as trustee by specialized loan servicing LLC, its attorney in fact by power of attorney to Ralph P. Mele; a property at 46 Log Road Village, Jefferson Twp., for $25,000.
• Elizabeth Gasper to Ryan and Shannon O’Donnell; a property at 261 Yavorek Drive, Archbald, for $292,500.
• Goose Creek LLC, LaPlume, to Stephen F. Audritsh, South Abington Twp.; a property at 530 Sherwood Ave., Dunmore, for $253,000.
• Historic Property Holdings LLC, Sunny Isle Beach, Fla., to Rental Depot Inc., New York; a property at 338 340 Maple St., Scranton, for $120,000.
• Clarks Summit University, formerly known as Baptist Bible College of Pennsylvania, Baptist Bible Seminary, South Abington Twp., to R.D. Noto & Son Construction Inc., Waverly; a property in South Abington Twp. for $300,000.
• Jayne E. Green, 817 Monroe Ave., Scranton, letters testamentary to Samuel Green, same address.
• Joseph Gene Rutkosky, Rear 139 S. Main St., Archbald, letters of administration to Adam C. Rutkosky, 2814 Birney Ave., Scranton.
• Angela Marie D’Arienzo, 717 Terrace St., Dunmore, letters testamentary to Joseph D’Arienzo, 1531 N. Webster Ave., Dunmore.
• Caryl Hogans, 912½ Madison Ave., Scranton, letters testamentary to Lisa M. Hogans, same address.