Global Healthy Snacks Market Report 2019: Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts 2016-2024 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Oct 30, 2019--
The “Healthy Snacks Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2024” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report predicts the global healthy snacks market to grow with a CAGR of 5.30% over the forecast period from 2018-2024.
The report on the global healthy snacks market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2016 to 2024. The study on healthy snacks market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2016 to 2024.
The report on healthy snacks market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global healthy snacks market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global healthy snacks market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, the growth matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
What does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the healthy snacks market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the healthy snacks market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global healthy snacks market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Key Topics Covered:
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
2.1. Healthy Snacks Market Highlights
2.2. Healthy Snacks Market Projection
2.3. Healthy Snacks Market Regional Highlights
3. Global Healthy Snacks Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.4.1. Growth Matrix Analysis by Products
3.4.2. Growth Matrix Analysis by Health Claim
3.4.3. Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
3.5. Value Chain Analysis of Healthy Snacks Market
4. Healthy Snacks Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Healthy Snacks Market by Products
5.1. Dried Fruit Snacks
5.2. Cereal & Granola Bars
5.3. Meat Snacks
5.4. Trail Mix Snacks
5.5. Nuts & Seeds Snacks
6. Global Healthy Snacks Market by Health Claim
7. Global Healthy Snacks Market by Region 2018-2024
7.1. North America
7.1.1. North America Healthy Snacks Market by Products
7.1.2. North America Healthy Snacks Market by Health Claim
7.1.3. North America Healthy Snacks Market by Country
7.2.1. Europe Healthy Snacks Market by Products
7.2.2. Europe Healthy Snacks Market by Health Claim
7.2.3. Europe Healthy Snacks Market by Country
7.3.1. Asia-Pacific Healthy Snacks Market by Products
7.3.2. Asia-Pacific Healthy Snacks Market by Health Claim
7.3.3. Asia-Pacific Healthy Snacks Market by Country
7.4.1. RoW Healthy Snacks Market by Products
7.4.2. RoW Healthy Snacks Market by Health Claim
7.4.3. RoW Healthy Snacks Market by Sub-region
8. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
8.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global Healthy Snacks Market
8.2. Companies Profiles
8.2.1. Kellogg Co.
8.2.4. Calbee, Inc.
8.2.5. B&G Foods, Inc.
8.2.6. Select Harvests Limited
8.2.7. Kind LLC
8.2.8. General Mills Inc.
8.2.9. Hain Celestial Group
8.2.10. Tyson Foods
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/nmp9zw
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20191030005816/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: FOOD/BEVERAGE RETAIL
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 10/30/2019 01:40 PM/DISC: 10/30/2019 01:40 PM