Pike County Sentencings 1/28/2018
Pike County Judge Gregory Chelak sentenced:
• Pablo Antonio Garcia, 44, Bushkill, two to five years in a state correctional facility, $2,500 fine and 18-month driver’s license suspension for terroristic threats, people prohibited to possess firearms on April 29 and DUI on Nov. 11, 2015, both in Lehman Twp.
• John Franklin Hughes, 23, Honesdale, 24 to 48 months in a state correctional facility, $1,300 fine and 12-month driver’s license suspension for theft, possession of a controlled substance and harassment.
• Laszlo Kalman Horvath, 83, Dingmans Ferry, $25 fine for retail theft on Dec. 23, 2016, in Westfall Twp.
• Albert Frank Haase, 53, Stroudsburg, 72 hours to six months in the Pike County Jail, $1,000 fine and 12-month driver’s license suspension for DUI on July 13, 2015, in Lehman Twp.
• Michael Roger Tyler, 28, Milford, 15 days to one year in the Pike County Jail and $300 fine for simple assault on June 20 in Porter Twp.
• Tyler Max Wendland, 21, Milford, 30 days to 12 months in the Pike County Jail, followed by 90 days of probation and $350 fine for simple assault and disorderly conduct on Oct. 15 in Milford.
• Melissa Ann McKane, 39, Port Jervis, N.Y., 12 months of probation and $400 fine for retail theft on June 26 in Westfall Twp.
• Eric P. Horvay, 43, Greentown, two years of probation and $500 fine for theft on April 14 in Greene Twp.
• Gary Thomas Sabo, 59, Bushkill, 23 days to 12 months in the Pike County Jail and $300 fine for simple assault on Oct. 29 in Lehman Twp.
• Thomas Michael Driber, 27, Dingmans Ferry, 18 months of probation and $600 fine for receiving stolen property and possession of drug paraphernalia on March 12 in Lehman Twp.