Global Biological Drugs Market Report 2019 | Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size and Forecasts (2017-2025) - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Oct 23, 2019--
The “Biological Drugs Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2025” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report predicts the global biological drugs market to grow with a CAGR of 10.5% over the forecast period from 2019-2025.
The report on the global biological drugs market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2017 to 2025. The study on biological drugs market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2017 to 2025.
The report on biological drugs market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global biological drugs market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global biological drugs market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Further, Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
What does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the biological drugs market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the biological drugs market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2025.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global biological drugs market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Key Topics Covered
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
2.1. Biological Drugs Market Highlights
2.2. Biological Drugs Market Projection
2.3. Biological Drugs Market Regional Highlights
3. Global Biological Drugs Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.4.1. Growth Matrix Analysis by Product Type
3.4.2. Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
3.5. Value Chain Analysis of Biological Drugs Market
4. Biological Drugs Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Biological Drugs Market by Product Type
5.1. Therapeutic Protein
5.1.8. Other Therapeutic Protein
5.2. Monoclonal Antibody
5.2.7. Other Monoclonal Antibodies
5.3.1. Prevnar 13
5.3.6. Other Vaccines
6. Global Biological Drugs Market by Region
6.1. North America
6.1.1. North America Biological Drugs Market by Product Type
6.1.2. North America Biological Drugs Market by Country
7. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
7.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global Biological Drugs Market
7.2. Companies Profiled
7.2.1. AbbVie Inc.
7.2.2. Amgen Inc.
7.2.3. Bristol-Myers Squibb
7.2.4. Biogen Inc.
7.2.5. F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
7.2.6. Johnson & Johnson
7.2.7. Eli Lilly & Company
7.2.8. Merck & Co. Inc.
7.2.9. Novartis AG
7.2.10. Pfizer Inc.
7.2.11. Other Companies
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/hgn02w
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20191023005395/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: BIOTECHNOLOGY PHARMACEUTICAL HEALTH
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 10/23/2019 07:01 AM/DISC: 10/23/2019 07:01 AM