Global Oxygenated Solvents Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts 2019-2025 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Mar 9, 2020--
The “Oxygenated Solvents - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Oxygenated Solvents market worldwide is projected to grow by US$15.2 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 7.5%.
Alcohols, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 8.2%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$10.3 Billion by the year 2025, Alcohols will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 6.3% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$531.1 Million to the region’s size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$453 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from Rest of Europe markets. In Japan, Alcohols will reach a market size of US$365.1 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world’s second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 11.1% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$4.3 Billion in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders. Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include, among others,
- Arkema Group
- BASF SE
- Celanese Corporation
- China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation (SINOPEC)
- DowDuPont, Inc.
- Eastman Chemical Company
- ExxonMobil Chemical Company
- Huntsman Corporation
- Jilin Xingyun Chemical Co., Ltd.
- LG Chem
- LyondellBasell Industries NV
- Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation
- Mitsui Chemicals, Inc.
- Monument Chemical Inc.
- Nan Ya Plastics Corporation
- Oxea GmbH
- Petroliam Nasional Berhad (PETRONAS)
- Reliance Industries Ltd.
- Royal Dutch Shell PLC
- Sasol SA
- Solvay SA
- Vertec Biosolvents, Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & REPORT SCOPE
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Organic Solvents: Robust Use Case in Paints, Adhesive, Coloring, Cleaning, Pharmaceutical & Personal Care Products
- Oxygenated Solvents: Widely Used Form of Organic Solvents
- Uptrend in Industrial Solvents Sector Creates Conducive Environment
- Bio-Based Solvents to Drive Future Growth
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Oxygenated Solvents Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Alcohols: The Largest Product Vertical
- Ethanol: Least Toxic and Most Widely Used Alcohol Solvent
- MEK Consumption Volumes Remain Robust
- Growth Levers Intact for Glycol Ethers
- Gains for Dimethyl Esters to Continue
- Paints & Coatings: Most Established Application Segment for Oxygenated Solvents
- Oxygenated Solvents Play Critical Role in Manufacturing and Administering of Pharmaceuticals
- Solvents: Resolving the Toughest Challenges in Industrial Cleaning
- Household Cleaning Made Easier with Oxygenated Solvents
- Solvents Gain Traction in Agrochemicals and Oil & Flavor Extraction
- Expanding Use Case in Personal Care Products
- New Research Seeks to Prove Solvent’s Role in Skin Improvement
- Tightening Regulatory Scenario Amid Growing Concerns Over Toxic Impact
- Household Solvents Identified as Potentially Hazardous Waste
- Rising Concerns Over VOCs in Solvent-based Coatings
- Canada Acknowledges Three Ketone Solvents as Harmful
- PRODUCT OVERVIEW
- Solvents: Introduction, Types, Uses and Benefits
- Oxygenated Solvents: Introduction and Types
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US Oxygenated Solvents Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Market Analytics
- Market Facts & Figures
- European Oxygenated Solvents Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
- Market Analytics
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF ASIA-PACIFIC
REST OF LATIN AMERICA
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
REST OF MIDDLE EAST
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/bmnh0p
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200309005417/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: CHEMICALS/PLASTICS MANUFACTURING
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 03/09/2020 07:17 AM/DISC: 03/09/2020 07:17 AM