Global Flat Panel Display Market Drivers, Restraints & Opportunities During the Period, 2019-2026 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Mar 2, 2020--
The “Flat Panel Display Market by Technology, Application, and Industry Vertical: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2019-2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
According to this report, the global flat panel display market size was valued at $116.80 billion in 2018, and is projected to reach $189.60 billion by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 6.10% from 2019 to 2026.
Flat panel display is electronics viewing technology that projects information such as images, videos, texts, or other visual material. Flat panel displays are far lighter and thinner than traditional Cathode Ray Tube (CRT) television sets. These display screens utilize numerous technologies such as LightoEmitting Diode (LED), Liquid Crystal Display (LCD), Organic LightoEmitting Diode (OLED), and others. Also, it is mostly used in consumer electronic devices such as TV, laptops, tablets, laptops, smart watches, and others. The emergence of advanced technologies offers enhanced visualizations in several industry verticals, which include consumer electronics, retail, sports & entertainment, transportation, and others. Also, flexible flat panel display technologies witness popularity at a high pace. In addition, display technologies, such OLED, have gained increased importance in products such as televisions, smart wearables, smartphones, and other devices. Moreover, smartphone manufacturers plan to incorporate flexible OLED displays to attract consumers. Furthermore, the market is also in the process of producing energy saving devices, primarily in wearable devices.
The market for flat panel displays in healthcare, retail, BSFI, military & defense, automotive, and other sectors are analyzed and estimated in accordance to the impacts of drivers, restraints, and opportunities. The major factors that drive the flat panel display market include growth in the vehicle display technology in the automotive sector, an increase in demand for OLED display devices in smartphones and tablets, and rise in adoption of interactive touch-based devices in the education sector. However, high cost of the latest display technologies such as transparent display and quantum dot displays and stagnant growth of desktop PCs, notebooks, and tablets hinder the market growth. Furthermore, upcoming applications in the flexible flat panel display devices are expected to create lucrative growth opportunities for the global display market.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- This study comprises an analytical depiction of the global flat panel display market with current trends and future estimations to depict the imminent investment pockets.
- The overall market potential is determined to understand the profitable trends to gain a stronger coverage in the market.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities with a detailed impact analysis.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed from 2018 to 2026 to highlight the financial competency of the market.
- Porter’s Five Forces analysis illustrates the potency of the buyers and suppliers.
Key Finding of The Flat Panel Display Market:
- By technology, the LCD segment led the flat panel display market share in 2018. However, the Quantum Dot (QD) segment is anticipated to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period (2019-2026).
- North America held majority of the market share in 2018.
- By industry vertical, the healthcare segment dominated the flat panel display market in 2018. However, the automotive segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period (2019-2026).
- Asia-Pacific is anticipated to exhibit the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1: Introduction
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Key Benefits For Stakeholders
1.3. Key Market Segments
1.4. Research Methodology
Chapter 2: Executive Summary
2.1. Key Findings
2.2. Cxo Perspective
Chapter 3: Market Overview
3.1. Market Definition And Scope
3.2. Parent/Peer Market Overview
3.3. Porter’S Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Patent Analysis
3.4.1. By Region (2018-2026)
3.5. Market Dynamics
Chapter 4: Flat Panel Display Market, By Technology
4.3. Quantum Dot
Chapter 5: Flat Panel Display Market, By Application
5.2. Smartphone & Tablet
5.3. Smart Wearable
5.4. Television & Digital Signage
5.5. Pc & Laptop
5.6. Vehicle Display
Chapter 6: Flat Panel Display Market, By Industry Vertical
6.5. Military & Defense
Chapter 7: Global Flat Panel Display Market, By Region
7.2. North America
Chapter 8: Competitive Landscape
8.2. Product Mapping of Top 10 Player
8.3. Competitive Dashboard
8.4. Competitive Heatmap
8.5. Key Developments
Chapter 9: Company Profiles
9.1. Au Optronics Corp.
9.2. Crystal Display Systems Ltd
9.3. E Ink Holdings Inc.
9.4. Japan Display Inc.
9.5. Lg Display
9.6. Nec Corporation
9.7. Panasonic Corporation
9.8. Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
9.9. Sony Corporation
9.10. Sharp Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/eu9qif
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200302005816/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY HARDWARE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 03/02/2020 12:52 PM/DISC: 03/02/2020 12:52 PM