Global Workforce Analytics Market Outlook to 2024 with IBM Corporation, Oracle Corporation, Accenture, and Capgemini Dominating - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nov 28, 2019--
The “Workforce Analytics Market - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2019 - 2024)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Workforce Analytics Market is expected to register a CAGR of 15.64% during the forecast period 2019-2024.
According to Information Services Group, 58 % of enterprises indicated that HR SaaS technology solutions were expected to improve the employer user experience globally. This creates a positive impact on the market globally.
- Workforce analytics is used to study the behavior of employees and people data using analyze people data to make better workforce decisions. This helps in increasing the productivity of the existing employees, instead of hiring additional staff, and on improving the selection criteria.
- In this globalized world, the organization requires flexibility, speed and innovation, and talent to differentiate itself from other firms. It has let to focus on workforce strategy and on the investment done on employees to support business growth and objectives. For instance, - Mindtree used HR analytics tools widely in turnover modeling, risk assessment and management profile and productivity index. HR analytics tools have helped them predict employee turnover for the subsequent 90 days and enabled them to create usable insights from data analyses that used into the forecasting model for the hiring teams.
- However, due to the lack of product information and high cost of deployment are few factors which are restraining the market from growing in the forecasted period.
Performance Monitoring Offers Potential Growth
- According to a survey by the World Economic Forum, 85 % of respondents stated they are likely to adopt user and entity big data analytics by 2022. Increase in the implementation of big data analytics and artificial intelligence contributing to the growth of the workforce analytics market.
- Further, with market dynamics changing quickly, real-time talent decisions are the need of the hour. Human capital is the asset of any organization, and employee performance has a significant impact on the bottom line. Thus monitoring their employee’s performance gives a clear picture of what parts of their performance need improvement and which sections are meeting or exceeding expectations. For example, India’s leading IT services companies, Tata Consultancy Services, and Infosys, have shifted to a continuous performance system. By doing so, these two organizations believe that they will be able to monitor employee performance at regular intervals and predict their behavior, which could affect their engagement levels.
- Monitoring performance data also helps to evaluate how effectively managers are engaging their employees to set expectations, clarify doubts, plan improvement, and address performance anxieties. For example, - Google is utilizing HR analytics for their talent management activities. Their Project Oxygen analyzed their internal data to quantify what active managers do. They developed a management training program that consolidated eight behaviors, which led to better managerial quality.
- Therefore, the above factors are assumed to boost the workforce analytics in performance monitoring market during the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific to Witness Fastest Growth
- The Asia-Pacific region is expected to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period because of the shift towards more employee-centric organizations. The companies are focusing on their employees to gain competitive advantages in the region. Therefore they are implementing the workforce analytics so that they get a clear picture of the internal framework.
- Moreover, the government’s initiative, such as Startup India, to encourage entrepreneurship within the country, is also driving the market. The Workforce analytics will help the organization to make fact-based HR decisions. Therefore, creating a positive impact on the market.
- All the above factors are expected to drive the workforce analytics market in the mentioned region.
The workforce analytics market is highly competitive. Many multinational companies such as IBM Corporation, Oracle Corporation, Accenture, and Capgemini SE are few of the major players. Rising demand for better structures for talent and recruiting functions is creating an immense opportunity among SME and Large enterprises, and thus, companies are seeing a bright future. Some of the recent developments are:
- March 2019 - Oracle Corporation released an updated version of Oracle HCM cloud to make work simpler, smarter, and more agile. This updated version offered an enhanced experience to users, such as candidates, recruiters, HR professionals, managers, and employees.
- February 2019 - Infor partnered with Montage, a provider of HR analytics solutions. This partnership would offer the next generation of predictive talent analytics and interviewing technology for the hiring process by leveraging the capabilities of their respective platforms.
Key Topics Covered
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Introduction to Market Drivers and Restraints
4.3 Market Drivers
4.3.1 Increasing Need to Make a Smarter a Decision About the Talent
4.3.2 Increasing Data in HR Departments related to Pay rolls, Recruitment
4.4 Market Restraints
4.4.1 Lack of Awareness About Workforce Analytics
4.5 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.6 Industry Attractiveness - Porter’s Five Force Analysis
4.6.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.6.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.6.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.6.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.6.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Component Type
220.127.116.11 Talent Acquisition and Development Optimization Services
18.104.22.168 Pay Roll and Monitoring
22.214.171.124 Professional Services
126.96.36.199 Managed Services
5.2 By Deployment Type
5.3 By Organization Size
5.3.1 Small- and Medium-Sized Enterprises
5.3.2 Large Enterprises
5.4 By End-user Industry
5.4.1 Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI)
5.4.3 IT & Telecom
5.4.6 Other End-user Industries
5.5.1 North America
5.5.4 Latin America
5.5.5 Middle East and Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 Automatic Data Processing, Inc.
6.1.2 IBM Corporation
6.1.3 Oracle Corporation
6.1.4 Accenture PLC
6.1.5 Capgemini SE
6.1.6 Cisco Systems Inc.
6.1.7 SAP SE
6.1.8 Visier, Inc.
6.1.9 Peoplestreme Pty. Ltd. ( Ascender)
6.1.10 SumTotal Systems, LLC (Skillsoft Ltd.)
6.1.11 Cornerstone OnDemand Inc.
6.1.12 Workday, Inc.
7 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
8 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/bisf9x
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20191128005485/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: DATA MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL SERVICES TECHNOLOGY SOFTWARE HUMAN RESOURCES
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 11/28/2019 11:22 AM/DISC: 11/28/2019 11:22 AM