AI, IIoT, and Smart Machines in Global Enterprise & Industrial Automation (2019-2024): Embedded AI in Support of IIoT Smart Objects Will Reach $4.6B Globally by 2024 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jul 16, 2019--
The “Artificial Intelligence, Industrial IoT, and Smart Machines in Enterprise and Industrial Automation 2019 - 2024” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Key Report Findings
- Embedded AI in support of IIoT smart objects will reach $4.6B globally by 2024
- Hybrid voice and text chatbots market will reach $331.5M USD globally by 2024
- Overall market for AI in big data and IoT will be led by Asia-Pacific followed by North America
- The fastest growing smart machine technology area Neuro-computing, will grow at 22.2% CAGR
- AI in industrial machines will reach $415M globally by 2024 with collaborative robot growth at 42.5% CAGR
- Smart machines and systems will benefit greatly from low latency and localized processing via 5G and MEC
This research evaluates various AI technologies and their use relative to analytics solutions within the rapidly growing enterprise and industrial data arena. The report assesses emerging business models, leading companies, and solutions. It also analyzes how different forms of AI may be best used for problem-solving. The report also evaluates the market for AI in IoT networks and systems. It provides forecasting for unit growth and revenue for both analytics and IoT from 2019-2024.
This research also provides and in-depth assessment of the chatbots market including global, regional, and country forecasts. by industry, application, and business model. The report also includes market sizing by Type (Text, Voice, and Hybrid), Use Case, Deployment Type, Value Chain Component, Market Segment (Consumer, Enterprise, Industrial, Government), Industry Vertical for years 2019 through 2024. The report provides analysis of the chatbot market across industry verticals with use cases in diverse sectors. It also provides analysis of chatbot companies including their strategic initiatives, solutions, applications, and services.
This research also evaluates IIoT technologies, companies, applications, services, and solutions. Report forecasts include overall global and regional IIoT outlook as well as IIoT by industry vertical, software, hardware, and services for the period 2019 to 2024. This research is critical to identifying opportunities for R&D, technology integration, and development of new solutions and applications across industry segments. Our findings, insights, data and forecasts are also a key part of capitalizing upon the market for new and enhanced hardware, software, platforms, and services for emerging IoT networks and systems. In support of these goals, the report provides critical analysis about IIoT technologies, companies, applications, services, and solutions.
This research also evaluates the smart machine ecosystem including technology building blocks, leading company strategies, products and services. The report evaluates various smart machine solutions, products, and services including Autonomous Robots, Expert Systems, Intelligent Assistants, Neurocomputers, and Wearable Devices. This report also evaluates the hardware, embedded software, and related services for smart machines. The report also assesses the market for smart machines in many industry verticals including Aerospace and Defense, Automotive, Banking, Consumer Electronics, Healthcare, Industrial Automation, Security, Transportation and Logistics.
List of Topics Covered
Artificial Intelligence in Big Data Analytics & IoT: Market for Data Capture, Information, and Decision Support Services
1. Executive Summary
4. AI Technology in Big Data & IoT
5. AI Technology Application & Use Case
6. AI Technology Impact on Vertical Market
7. AI Predictive Analytics in Vertical Industry
8. Company Analysis
9. AI in Big Data & IoT Market Analysis & Forecasts 2019-2024
10. Conclusions & Recommendations
AI based Chatbot Market by Type, Use Case, Deployment Type, Value Chain Component, Market Segment, Industry Vertical, Region, and Country
1. Executive Summary
3. Intelligent Chatbots Ecosystem Analysis
4. Chatbot Market: SWOT Analysis & Use Cases
5. Chatbot Company & Solution Analysis
6. Conclusions & Recommendations
7. AI-based Chatbot Market Analysis & Forecasts 2019-2024
8. Regional AI-based Chatbot Market 2019-2024
9. Conversational AI Forecasts 2019-2024
Industrial Internet of Things: IIoT Market by Technologies, Solutions, and Services
1. Executive Summary
3. IIoT Technologies
4. IIoT in Industry Verticals
5. IIoT Company Analysis
6. IIoT Global Market Analysis & Forecasts 2019-2024
7. Future of IIoT Technologies, Solutions, and Deployment
Smart Machines in Enterprise & Industrial IoT Market Outlook & Forecasts
2. Smart Machine Ecosystem
3. Smart Machine Market Analysis & Forecasts
4. Company Analysis
5. Conclusions & Recommendations
- ABB Ltd.
- AGT International
- Apple Inc.
- ARM Holdings
- Augury Systems
- Axis Communications AB
- B+B SmartWorx
- BAE Systems
- Baidu Inc.
- C3, Inc.
- Cisco System Inc.
- Digi International
- Digital Reasoning Systems Inc.
- Echelon Corporation
- Elecsys Corporation
- General Electric
- General Electric Co.
- Google Inc.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Honeywell International Inc.
- IBM Corporation
- Koninklijke Philips N.V
- KUKA AG
- LG Electronics
- Microsoft Corporation
- Motion Controls Robotics Inc.
- Narrative Science Inc.
- NVIDIA Corporation
- and more...
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/gtmmgs
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190716005512/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Internet of Things and M2M,Industrial Automation ,Artificial Intelligence ,Industrial Machinery
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HARDWARE DATA MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY SOFTWARE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 07/16/2019 07:27 AM/DISC: 07/16/2019 07:27 AM