Imaging in Movement Disorders: Imaging Applications in Non-Parkinsonian and Other Movement Disorders, Vol 143: International Review of Neurobiology - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nov 26, 2019--
The “Imaging in Movement Disorders: Imaging Applications in Non-Parkinsonian and Other Movement Disorders, Vol 143. International Review of Neurobiology” book from Elsevier Science and Technology has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Imaging in Movement Disorders: Imaging in Other Movement Disorders and Dementia, Volume 143 provides an up-to-date textbook on the use of imaging modalities across the spectrum of movement disorders and dementias. The book brings together lessons learned from neuroimaging tools in the content of movement disorders, including idiopathic and sporadic forms of Parkinson’s disease, Huntington’s disease, Atypical Parkinsonism, Dystonia, Essential Tremor, and more. Specific chapters cover Neuroimaging Applications in Dystonia, Neuroimaging Applications in Essential Tremor, Neuroimaging applications in Restless Leg Syndrome, Neuroimaging Application in Tourette’s Syndrome and TIC Disorders, Neuroimaging Applications in Functional Movement Disorders, and Neuroimaging Applications in Cerebellar Disorders.
Addition sections cover Molecular Imaging of Parkinson’s Disease Cognitive Impairment, Structural MRI in Parkinson’s Disease Cognitive Impairment, Functional MRI in Parkinson’s Disease Cognitive Impairment, Molecular Imaging of Dementia with Lewy Bodies, Structural and Functional MRI of Dementia with Lewy Bodies, Transcranial Sonography in Movement Disorders, Imaging transplantation in Movement Disorders, Hybrid PET-MRI Applications in Movement Disorders, amongst other topics.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Neuroimaging Applications in Dystonia Kristina Simonyan
2. Neuroimaging Applications in Restless Legs Syndrome Giovanni Rizzo and Giuseppe Plazzi
3. Neuroimaging Applications in Tourette’s Syndrome Davide Martino, Christos Ganos and Yulia Worbe
4. Neuroimaging Applications in Chronic Ataxias Mario Mascalchi and Alessandra Vella
5. Neuroimaging Applications in Functional Movement Disorders Luis Pedro Faria de Abreu, Tiago Teodoro and Mark J. Edwards
6. Transcranial B-Mode Sonography in Movement Disorders Rezzak Yilmaz and Daniela Berg
7. Imaging Transplantation in Movement Disorders Edoardo Rosario de Natale, Heather Wilson, Gennaro Pagano and Marios Politis
For more information about this book visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/jjkjl6
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20191126005432/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH BIOTECHNOLOGY
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 11/26/2019 07:20 AM/DISC: 11/26/2019 07:20 AM