Global Data Center IT Infrastructure Market Drivers, Challenges & Trends to 2024 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Feb 26, 2020--
The “Data Center IT Infrastructure Market by Component and Geography - Forecast and Analysis 2020-2024” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Global Data Center IT Infrastructure Market 2020-2024
The publisher has been monitoring the global data center it infrastructure market and it is poised to grow by USD 270.51 bn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of 18% during the forecast period.
This report on the global data center it infrastructure market provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers, and challenges, as well as vendor analysis covering around 25 vendors.
The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. The market is driven by the rising investments in hyper-scale data centers (hdcs). In addition, advancements to support ai, machine learning (ml), and deep learning (dl) technologies is anticipated to boost the growth of the global data center it infrastructure market as well.
Key Trends for global data center IT infrastructure market growth
This study identifies advancements to support ai, machine learning (ml), and deep learning (dl) technologies as the prime reasons driving the global data center it infrastructure market growth during the next few years.
Key Topics Covered:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Component
- Market segments
- Comparison by Component placement
- Server infrastructure - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Storage infrastructure - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Software-defined data center - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Network infrastructure - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Component
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver - Demand led growth
- Volume driver - Supply led growth
- Volume driver - External factors
- Volume driver - Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver - Inflation
- Price driver - Shift from lower to higher priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Dell Technologies Inc.
- Fujitsu Ltd.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co.
- Huawei Investment & Holding Co. Ltd.
- Inspur Electronic Information Industry Co. Ltd.
- International Business Machines Corp.
- Lenovo Group Ltd.
- Microsoft Corp.
- Vertiv Group Corp.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/hq9587
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200226005578/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY DATA MANAGEMENT
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 02/26/2020 09:55 AM/DISC: 02/26/2020 09:55 AM