Lackawanna County Court Notes 1/25/2018
• Rajeshbhai G. Patel, Scranton, v. Rita Patel, Scranton; married Dec. 4, 1993, in India; John D. Lalley, attorney.
• Kyle J. Calvey, Scranton, v. Corrin Calvey, Scranton; married Sept. 14, 2013, in Scranton; pro se.
• Keenan Powers v. Lindsay Powers.
• Jacqueline Azevedo v. Helder Antonio Azevedo.
• Stephanie Copeland Namlick v. Sean Kenneth Namlick.
• Audric Maurer v. Jamie Richardson.
• Victoria Berghauer v. Joseph Dilmore.
• Kelly A. Kanas v. Joshua R. Kanas.
• Charles Stokes v. Brandylee Joset Teeple.
• Constance Filone v. Andrew Filone.
• Chatoya Mitchell v. Tashaun Normand.
• Mark Balcerzah v. Michelle Costagliola.
• Tara Malia v. Jorge Sanchez.
• Lanor Lynn Young-Washkuch v. Matthew Ryan Washkuch.
• Alexandra MacNamara v. Matthew Austein.
• Susan Rabender v. Craig Rabender.
• Loren R. Reed v. Michael A. Reed.
• Chet Muklewicz v. Marlene Muklewicz.
• James P. Allan v. Dianna L. Allan.
• Frank LaCoe v. Leah LaCoe.
• Lucy Hufford v. Aaron Hufford.
• Amy Morel v. Jesus Paula.
• F. Warren Breig v. Kerrianne O. Breig.
• Kyle R. Semanision v. Alex N. Semanision.
• Michelina Murray v. Michael Murray.
• Alfred and Kimberly Ann Trovato, Dickson City, to Brandon Guman, Olyphant; a property on Elm Street, Olyphant, for $60,000.
• Kenmarq LLC, Wilkes-Barre, to Alvin and Lea Anne Velazquez, Scranton; a property at 520 Taylor Ave., Scranton, for $79,500.
• Robert C. and Diane E. Hughes, Dickson City, to John J. and Pamela B. Fitzgerald, Washington Twp., Ohio; a property at 562 Kennedy Creek Road, North Abington Twp., for $140,000.
• Jennifer James, Throop, to JK Realty Investments LLC, Carbondale; a property on Whites Crossing, Carbondale, for $31,500.
• Cloverleaf Developers LLC, Archbald, to Richard and Jacquelyn Parise Brown, Vandling; a property in Archbald for $263,783.44.
• Michael J. III and Donna Lesnesky, Peckville, to Daniel A. and Christiana A. Meka, Dunmore; two parcels in Blakely for $75,000.
• Carole Gerchak, Overfield, and Virginia Gerchak, Throop, to Muratab Ali, East Elmhurst, N.Y.; two parcels in Scranton for $35,000.
• Katharine E. Dempsey, now by marriage Katharine Dempsey Spanish, and Todd D. Spanish, Clarks Summit, to John J. and Rita M. Mandarano, Dunmore; a property at 100 Swinick Drive, Dunmore, for $320,000.
• Charles and Janet Boyle, Moscow, Mary Frances Boyle Snyder, M.D., now known as Mary F. Boyle, Columbia, Md., and Kathy Genovese, Dunmore, to Marliliz and Jose Medina, Scranton; a property at 128 Park Drive, Scranton, for $67,000.
• Lawrence J. Jr. and Pamela M. Mayer, South Abington Twp., to Ryan and Sara J. Mayes, Carbondale; a property at 109 Raquels Way, South Abington Twp., for $185,000.
• Mary Elizabeth Rowlands, also known as Mary E. Rowlands, 403 Center St., Taylor, letters testamentary to Joyce Landmesser, 1011 Baker St., Taylor.
• Paul Hapersberger, 132 Spring Garden St., Moscow, letters testamentary to Chris Steinruck, 16 Pocono Manor Drive, Clifton Twp.
• Chris Johnston, 134 Price Ave., Welland, Ont., v. R.S. Maher & Son Inc., 3200 Route 39, Bliss, N.Y., and Christopher T. Hubbard, 9577 Hardys Corner, Cuba, N.Y.; seeking an unliquidated sum of damages in excess of the jurisdictional amount requiring arbitration in Lackawanna County, plus interest, costs of suit and delay damages for injuries suffered April 22, 2016, in an automobile accident on Interstate 81 in Scott Twp.; Michael J. Cooper, attorney.
• Nisar and Mozina Basery, 1807 Clearview St., Scranton, v. Ryan Koch, 211 Dudley St., Dunmore, seeking an amount in excess of $50,000 for which said amount is in excess of the jurisdictional limit required for compulsory arbitration on two counts for injuries suffered March 5 in an automobile accident at mile marker 197 on Interstate 81; Jamie Joseph Anzalone, attorney.