Immuta GDPR Expert to Present on Data Protection by Design at The Gartner Data & Analytics Summit in London
LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Mar 4, 2019--Immuta, the leading provider of enterprise data management solutions for artificial intelligence (AI), today announced the details of its participation as an exhibitor at the 2019 Gartner Data & Analytics Summit in London, UK, taking place March 4 - 6. Immuta enables algorithm-driven enterprises to quickly operationalize data for increased access and control to drive their machine learning and advanced analytics programs. In turn, this frees up data science teams to work with all of an organization’s data without being hamstrung by complex security regulations or information governance policies. The company was named a September 2018 Gartner Cool Vendor in Data Science and Machine Learning.
- Who: Immuta, the leading provider of enterprise data management solutions for artificial intelligence (AI)
- What: Will showcase its data management platform that enables the legal and ethical use of data in machine learning and AI at the 2019 Gartner Data & Analytics Summit
- When: Monday, March 4 – Wednesday, March 6, 2019
- Where: The InterContinental Hotel, London, UK
- Details: Immuta Booth (#S20)
Immuta activities at the Gartner Data & Analytics Summit in London include:
- Booth #S20: The company will showcase its data management platform that enables the legal and ethical use of data in machine learning and AI.
- Tuesday, March 5, 1:30 – 1:50 PM at Exhibit Showcase Theatre 1, Level 1: Sophie Stalla-Bourdillon, Senior Privacy Counsel and Legal Engineer, Immuta, will present, “Data Protection by Design for AI to Drive Innovation”
- Summary: AI is growing in importance across industries. Huge data sets are constantly injected into machine learning projects, generating sensitive inferences that can undermine our privacy. In this talk, Stalla-Bourdillon will draw on her many years of experience in operating at the intersection of law and technology to explore how to use data protection by design strategies for AI, and how this approach can drive innovation.
For more information and updates - follow @ImmutaData or visit https://www.gartner.com/en/conferences/emea/data-analytics-uk.
- For more information about Immuta’s data management platform for AI, visit www.immuta.com.
- Click here to request an Immuta demo.
- Visit our blog, and join the conversation on Twitter,LinkedIn, and Vimeo.
About the Gartner Data & Analytics Summit
Data and analytics leaders are fueling digital transformation, creating monetization opportunities, improving the customer experience and reshaping industries. The Gartner Data & Analytics Summit provides the tools to build on the fundamentals of data management, business intelligence (BI), and analytics; harness innovative technologies such as artificial intelligence (AI), blockchain and the Internet of Things (IoT); and accelerate the shift toward a data-driven culture to lead the way to better business outcomes.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Immuta is the fastest way for algorithm-driven enterprises to accelerate the development and control of machine learning and advanced analytics. The company’s hyperscale data management platform provides data scientists with rapid, personalized data access to dramatically improve the creation, deployment, and auditability of machine learning and AI. Founded in 2014, Immuta is headquartered in College Park, Maryland. Learn more at www.immuta.com.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190304005878/en/
CONTACT: Jake Schuster
fama PR for Immuta
KEYWORD: UNITED KINGDOM EUROPE
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY DATA MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 03/04/2019 02:02 PM/DISC: 03/04/2019 02:02 PM