Handbook of Industrial Crystallization, 3rd Edition - 2019 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jan 8, 2020--
The “Handbook of Industrial Crystallization. Edition No. 3” book has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Learn from the experts about industrial crystallization in this third edition of a widely regarded classic that has been completely revised to reflect the latest developments in the field. New chapters on crystal nucleation, molecular modelling application, and precipitation and crystallization of pigments and dyes are included, as well as completely revised chapters on crystallization of proteins, crystallizer selection and design, control of crystallization processes, and process analytical technology. Richly illustrated with 150 new diagrams and photographs, and with dozens of practical hands-on examples, this is an ideal introduction for newcomers, and serves as an excellent reference for experienced professionals covering aspects of industrial crystallization in a single, complete volume.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Solutions and solution properties Jennifer Moffitt Schall and Allan S. Myerson;
2. Crystals and crystal growth Alfred Y. Lee, Deniz Erdemir and Allan S. Myerson;
3. Crystal nucleation Deniz Erdemir, Alfred Y. Lee and Allan S. Myerson;
4. The influence of impurities and additives on crystallization Lucrce Hlne Nicoud and Allan S. Myerson;
5. Molecular modeling applications in crystallization Keith Chadwick, Jie Chen, Erik E. Santiso and Bernhardt L. Trout;
6. Crystallization process analysis by population balance modeling ke C. Rasmuson;
7. Selection and design of industrial crystallizers Herman J. Kramer and Richard Lakerveld;
8. Precipitation processes Piotr Karpiski and J. Badyga;
9. Melt crystallization Joachim Ulrich and Torsten Stelzer;
10. Crystallizer mixing: understanding and modeling crystallizer mixing and suspension flow Daniel A. Green;
11. Monitoring and advanced control of crystallization processes Zoltan K. Nagy, Mitsuko Fujiwara and Richard D. Braatz;
12. Batch crystallization Piotr Karpiski and Jerzy Baldyga;
13. Crystallization in the pharmaceutical industry Simon N. Black;
14. Crystallization of proteins Peter G. Vekilov;
15. Crystallization in foods Richard W. Hartel;
16. Precipitation and crystallization of pigments Lars Vicum, Marco Mazzotti and Martin Iggland.
For more information about this book visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/y2jt6e
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200108005492/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: CHEMICALS/PLASTICS MANUFACTURING
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 01/08/2020 08:47 AM/DISC: 01/08/2020 08:47 AM