Lee and Whiteside County property transfers: June 30, 2018
Whiteside County property transfers recorded the week of June 17:
• Federal National Mortgage to David A. and Sharon K. Kunau, 17231 Chase Road, Fulton, $241,550
• Linda L. Hagemann, formerly Gartner, to Landon and Thresia Mouritsen, 4601 Austin Road, Sterling, $275,000.
• Laverne S. and Sharon A. Tornow, Shelia A. Kincaid and Ann M. Cooper to Casey A. Gilroy, 403 Dixon Ave., Rock Falls, $47,000.
• Lonnie B. Chattic to Lindsley Chattic, 17010 Hoover Road, Sterling, $160,000.
• Mauro Marruffo Jr. to Buntjer Bros. Inc., one parcel on West Fifth Street, Sterling, $2,550.
• Todd and Melissa Francque to Michael H. and Kelle R. Bliss, 31019 Genesee Road, Sterling, $128,500.
• Denise M. Meyer to Jacqueline S. Walters, 1419 W. 23rd St., Sterling, $116,500.
• Secretary of Housing and Urban Development to Gunnar Steven Fischbach, 1825 17th Ave., Sterling, $450,000.
• Christopher R. Spotts to Julie M. Engelhardt and Deanna M. and Gary Hasselbacher, 308 Avenue C, Rock Falls, $89,000.
• Nancy McNee to Larry D. and Ginny L. Whitebread, 29975 Hoover Road, Deer Grove, $200.
• Eugene Sobottka to Larry D. and Ginny L. Whitebread, 29975 Hoover Road, Deer Grove, $200.
• Henry Sobottka and Joyce C. Sobottka estate to Alan E. and Janis L. Thompson, three parcels on Hub Street, Deer Grove, $2,750.
• Nancy McNee and Joyce C. Sobottka estate to Alan E. and Janis Thompson, three parcels on Hub Street, Deer Grove, $2,750.
• Eugene Sobottka and Joyce C. Sobottka estate to Alan E. and Janis L. Thompson, three parcels on Hub Street, Deer Grove, $2,750.
• Abdulqader Mizyed to Raed Jibawi, 4300 W. Lincoln Highway, Sterling, $650,000.
• Brandi L. Tutterrow, Jeremy J. and Aaron G. Johnson, and Arny J. Johnson estate to Richard T. and Angela K. Lance,1691 Hoover Road, Deer Grove, $41,000.
• Erie United Methodist Church to Martin E. and Michelle A. Evans, 620 Eighth Ave., Erie, $109,000.
• Berean Baptist Church to Cross Trail Church, 1119 10th Ave., Rock Falls, $50,000.
• Sarah E. and Stephen D. Hardin and Ruth H. Doocy to Diamond D Properties LLC., six parcels, $0.
• Michael G. and Tammy M. Wagenecht to Andrea J. and Jesse L. Haferbier, 301 N. Lime St., Albany, $103,325.
• Charles M. Gaumer to Lawrence E.J. and Sue A. Taber, 5601 Mill St., Sterling, $98,000.
• Florence M. Wiker estate and Mary Dalton to Josie L. Jenkis, 1617 18th Ave., Sterling, $68,000.
• Kelly E. Buck to Donald and Sena Warkins, 501 Sunset Drive, Prophetstown, $80,000.
• Sierra S. Battles to Rodman D. and Frances R. Williamson, 1903 22nd Ave., Sterling, $99,000.
•Joyce E. Carmichael to Joshua Allen and Courtney Elizabeth Vanzuiden, 523 Anthony St., Morrison, $107,000.
• Rex Lasson to Sara Surrena and Matthew Kostner, 230 Avenue C, Rock Falls, $73,000.
• Sharath Kumar E. and Shanti S. Reniguntala to William J. Heaton, 508 Walnut St., Sterling, $165,000.
• Richard T. and Angela K. Lance to Haven L. Heller and Sebastian T. Hall, 11479 Riverdale Road, Rock Falls, $143,000.
• Kurt A. Norman to Paul N. Vankampen and James D. Benko, 506 Maple Ave., Morrison, $87,500.
• HEK Restaurants LLC to Resul and Fatmira M. Dzeladini, 200 Base St., Morrison (former Hardees), $1.35 million.
• Marilyn K. Montgomery to Vincent W. Bush and Carla J. Bush Trust, 19567 Mathew Road, Morrison, $400,000.
• Community State Bank Rock Falls to Sandra J. Miller, 604 E. Sixth St., Rock Falls, $200,000.
• Marilyn L. and Dale L. Everly to Tanner Miller, 611 Sixth St., Rock Falls, $74,000.
Quit clam deeds
• Arnold G. and Betty Jean Johnson to Brandi L. Tutterrow, and Jeremy J. and Aaron G. Johnson, one parcel in Mosher Addition, $0.
• Karen M. Davis, formerly Worthel, to Patti J. Davis, 1211 13th Ave., Rock Falls, $0.
• Efrain and Maria Lemus to Jaime and Silvia Ruiz, 505 Third Ave., Sterling, $36,000.
• Chad E. Huizenga to Chad E. and Sandra J. Huizenga, 1229 Eighth Ave., Fulton, $0.
• Nola J. Rutledge estate to Allan D. and Cheryl J. Turner, 704 Buttercup Lane, Prophetstown, $70,000.
• Barbara A. Morthland estate to Ruth Ann Armstrong, 1205 Douglas Drive, Sterling, $41,000.
• Scanlan Family Trust, Mary Jane Scanlan, trustee, to Daniel J. and Kristi K. Wiederin, 412 E. Third St., Sterling, $30,000.
• Richard E. Hains Trust to Erin Kindle, 302 Miller Road, Sterling, $87,000.
• Kevin A. and Pamela J. McKee, and Williamson County Circuit Clerk to First Southern Bank, 413 13th Ave., Fulton, $0.
• Roger L. Williams Sr. and Roger L. Williams Jr. to Shane J. Rivers, 334 Tree Lane, Prophetstown, $115,000.
• Lyle Dirks, sale officer, Gary R. Simpson estate, and Aron J. Simpson to Mike Nielsen, 29089 Summerdale Road, Rock Falls, $15,000.
County Recorder’s office
Lee County property transfers recorded the week of
• Stephanie R. and Alberto A. Gonzalez Jr. to James J. Painter, 229 Wisconsin Ave., Paw Paw, $115,000.
• David D. Wagner and Mary C. Zale to Maria N. Urbasek, one parcel in Lee Center Township, $20,000.
• Michael Myers to Cecelia Cortez and Elisha Eads, one parcel in Roll Acres subdivision; $133,500.
4-D Farms Inc. to Erik K. and Susanna W. Riley, Gregden Shores, Dixon, $155,000.
• 4-D Farms Inc. to Eric R. and Linda A. Kuhns, Gregden Shores, Dixon, $155,000.
• Michelle L. and Paul L. Rieger to Gary Vasak Trust and Diane Vasak Trust, Gary and Diane Vasak, trustees, 1621A Brandywine Lane, Dixon, $287,000.
• Champaign Investments LLC to James L. and Joyce C. Dale, three lots in Gilson’s Addition, $21,900.
• Mitchell A. Truckenbrod to Andrew R. and Jamie L. Schiefelbein, block 10, lot 159, Woodhaven Lakes, Sublette, $15,100
• Walter J. Smadja, to Tammy L. and Todd G. Schlesinger, block 11, lot 211, Woodhaven Lakes, Sublette, $10,000.
• Michael Corey to Amanda M. Stover, block 21, lot 71, Woodhaven Lakes, Sublette, $12,000.
• Kenneth M. and Lisa E. Parenti to Dennis E. Schnell, block 25, lot 116, Woodhaven Lakes, Sublette, $11,000.
• Melissa L. and William J. Chrisos to John S. Nolan, block 5, lot 15, Woodhaven Lakes, Sublette, $12,000.
• Paul M. and Tina M. Howell to Tyler Dickey, Gilson’s Addition, $108,500.
• Lawrence L. Bruckner to RJC Remodellng Inc., 907 W. Fourth St., Dixon, $8,000.
Quit claim deeds:
• Edward Sexton to Woodhaven Association, block 19, lot 50, Woodhaven Lakes, Sublette, $0.
• Lee M. and Debra R. Bauer, 226 N. Fourth St., Compton, $0.
• Robert A. Tamblyn to Robert A. Tamblyn and Denice M. Mock, 1869 Woodlawn Road, Steward, $0.
• Maria Flores to Delia Acevedo, block 11, lot 77, Woodhaven Lakes, Sublette, $0.
• Renee Katschke, aka LeVeille, and the Lee County Sheriff, to Champaign Investments LLC, 203 W. Division St., Amboy $1,801.
• Illinois Association of Seventh-Day Adventists, trustee, and Melinda Ucci Revocable Trust to Jaime Sosa, 1696 U.S. Route 30, Amboy, $60,000.
• Cynthia A. and Norman J. Graff land trusts, Cynthia A. and Norman J. Graff, trustees, to Jesus D. Navar, block 6, lots 66 and 67, Woodhaven Lakes, Sublette, $28,100.
• Patricia L and Raymond P. Szczygiel trusts, Karen Patrick, trustee, to Michael Szczygiel, block 23, lot 47, Woodhaven Lakes, Sublette, $0.
• Lee County Clerk to Lawrence L. Bruckner, 907 W. Fourth St., Dixon, $0.
Transfer on death instrument:
• Cora M. Miller to Wanda Gwin, 407 Van Buren Ave., Dixon, $0.
Source: Lee County Recorder’s office