Opportunity Analysis & Outlook on the Global Biostimulants Market: 2016-2024 - Rising Need for Sustainable Agriculture Shifts Focus towards Promising Alternatives - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jan 9, 2019--The “Biostimulants - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Rest of World.
Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2016 through 2024. Also, a five-year historic analysis is provided for these markets.
This report analyzes the worldwide markets in US$ Thousand by the following Product Segments:Acid Based (Humic, Amino, & Fulvic) Extract Based Others
The global market is further analyzed by the following Crop Types:Ornamental & Turf Row Crops Others
The report profiles 131 companies including many key and niche players such as:Agrinos AS Arysta LifeScience Corporation Laboratoires Gomar S.A.S. Atlntica Agrcola S.A. BioAtlantis Ltd. Biolchim S.p.A. Biostadt India Limited Ilsa S.p.A Isagro SpA ITALPOLLINA S.p.A Koppert B.V. Lallemand, Inc. Leili Group Micromix Plant Health Limited Novozymes A/S Omex Agrifluids Ltd. Syngenta AG Trade Corporation International S.A. Valagro Group
Key Topics Covered
1. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & PRODUCT DEFINITIONS
2. INDUSTRY OVERVIEWBiostimulants - ‘Organic’ Future of the Global Agri Industry Nascent and Emerging, Biostimulants Market Set to See Further Growth Multitude of Factors Drive Growth Factors Determining Future of Biostimulants
3. MARKET DRIVERS AND ISSUESEnsuring Food Security for Expanding World Population - A Way Forward Growing Food Demand - A Major Market Driver Growing Applications to Expand Market Value Rising Need for Sustainable Agriculture Shifts Focus towards Promising Alternatives Increasing Interest in Organic Food to Aid Market Growth Beneficial Effects Attract Farmers’ Interest Negative Experiences Make Growers Cautious towards Adoption Changing Farmer Perception May Bring About the Change Grower Education and Returns on Investments Critical for Adoption Growth Hindered by Lack of Thorough Research Technical Challenges Pose Obstacles
4. KEY TRENDSDiversity in Nature and Functions Typifies Biostimulants Formulation Diversity Helps Create Options for Growers PGPR Biostimulants - The Effective Tool to Stimulate Plant Growth Research Efforts Provide More Clarity on Benefits and Product Improvements List of Select Commercialized PGPR Products by Bacterial Species and Targeted Crops Seaweed Extracts Set to Grow in Hydroponics Tough Business Environment Challenges Industry Growth A Peek into Definitions of Biostimulants in Different Countries Patent Protection - A Key Aspect to Future Growth in the Sector Consortiums Try to Build Strong Regulatory Framework
5. PRODUCT OVERVIEW
6. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPEA Nascent but Crowded Market Growing Prospects Compel Manufacturers to Globalize Startups Venture into Biostimulants Marketplace
7. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
Total Companies Profiled: 131 (including Divisions/Subsidiaries - 143)The United States (27) Canada (7) Japan (1) Europe (76) France (5)Germany (7)The United Kingdom (9)Italy (14)Spain (18)Rest of Europe (23) Asia-Pacific (Excluding Japan) (25) Middle East (1) Latin America (2) Africa (4)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vx4sx4/opportunity?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190109005707/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Agrochemicals and Fertilizers
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: MANUFACTURING CHEMICALS/PLASTICS
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 01/09/2019 12:34 PM/DISC: 01/09/2019 12:34 PM