Global Epilepsy Therapeutics Markets, 2017-2019 & 2027 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nov 26, 2019--
The “Epilepsy Therapeutics Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2019-2027” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report analyzes the global epilepsy therapeutics market in terms of its current and future scenario.
The treatment of epilepsy can be carried out with antiepileptic medications (AEDs), diet therapy, and surgery. Epilepsy therapeutics or medications are the starting treatment choice for almost all patients with multiple seizures. According to American Association of Neurological Surgeons, epilepsy therapeutics are significantly effective and completely control seizures in a majority (approximately 70%) of patients. The drugs prevent seizures by decreasing the tendency of the brain cells to send excessive and confused electrical impulses.
This report on the global epilepsy therapeutics market comprises an elaborate executive summary, including a market snapshot that provides information about different segments of the market. The report also provides information and data analysis of the global market with respect to its segments based on product, distribution channel, and geography.
A detailed qualitative analysis of drivers, restraints, and opportunities of the market has been provided in the market overview section. Moreover, the section comprises the company profiles with a business overview to project the competitive landscape of the market. It also provides market attractiveness analysis in terms of geography, and market share analysis by key players, thereby presenting a thorough analysis of the overall competitive scenario prevailing in the epilepsy therapeutics market.
- Based on product, the global epilepsy therapeutics market has been segmented into first generation epilepsy therapeutics, second generation epilepsy therapeutics, and third generation epilepsy therapeutics.
- In terms of distribution channel, the global epilepsy therapeutics market has been classified into hospital pharmacy, retail pharmacy, and online pharmacy.
- The global epilepsy therapeutics market has been analyzed based on approvals and launches of products, research and developmental activities, and presence of key players in the region.
- Market size and forecast for each of these segments have been provided for the period of 2017 to 2027, along with their respective CAGR for the forecast period from 2019 to 2027, considering 2018 as the base year.
In terms of region, the global epilepsy therapeutics market has been categorized into five major regions and key countries in these regions: North America (the U.S., Canada), Europe (Germany, the U.K., France, Italy, Russia, Spain, and Rest of Europe), Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, Australia & New Zealand, and Rest of Asia Pacific), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and Rest of Latin America), and Middle East & Africa (GCC countries, South Africa, Israel, and Rest of Middle East & Africa).
Market size and forecast for each of these regions and their key countries have been provided for the period from 2017 to 2027, along with their respective CAGR for the forecast period 2019-2027, considering 2018 as the base year. This report also covers the competitive scenario of the market in these regions.
The report profiles major players operating in the global epilepsy therapeutics market in terms of attributes such as company overview, financial overview, product portfolio, and business strategies. Major companies profiled in this report are Pfizer, Inc., UCB S.A., Bausch Health Companies Inc., Novartis AG, GlaxoSmithKline plc., Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., Sunovion Pharmaceuticals Inc., Eisai Co., Upsher-Smith Laboratories, LLC., and Amneal Pharmaceuticals LLC.
Key Topics Covered
1.1. Market Definition and Scope
1.2. Market Segmentation
1.3. Key Research Objectives
1.4. Research Highlights
2. Assumptions and Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary: Global Epilepsy Therapeutics Market
4. Market Overview
4.1.1. Product Definition
4.1.2. Industry Evolution/Developments
4.3. Market Dynamics
4.4. Global Epilepsy Therapeutics Market Analysis and Forecast, 2017-2027
4.4.1. Market Revenue Projections (US$ Mn)
5. Market Outlook
5.2. Epidemiology of Epilepsy
5.3. Key Industry Events
6. Global Epilepsy Therapeutics Market Analysis and Forecast, by Product
6.1. Introduction & Definition
6.2. Key Findings/Developments
6.3. Global Epilepsy Therapeutics Market Value Forecast, by Product, 2017-2027
6.3.1. First Generation Epilepsy Therapeutics
6.3.2. Second Generation Epilepsy Therapeutics
6.3.3. Third Generation Epilepsy Therapeutics
6.4. Global Epilepsy Therapeutics Market Attractiveness, by Product
7. Global Epilepsy Therapeutics Market Analysis and Forecast, by Distribution Channel
7.1. Introduction & Definition
7.2. Key Findings/Developments
7.3. Global Epilepsy Therapeutics Market Value Forecast, by Distribution Channel, 2017-2027
7.3.1. Hospital Pharmacy
7.3.2. Retail Pharmacy
7.3.3. Online Pharmacy
7.4. Global Epilepsy Therapeutics Market Attractiveness, by Distribution Channel
8. Global Epilepsy Therapeutics Market Analysis and Forecast, by Region
8.1. Key Findings
8.2. Global Epilepsy Therapeutics Market Value Forecast, by Region
8.2.1. North America
8.2.3. Asia Pacific
8.2.4. Latin America
8.2.5. Middle East & Africa
8.3. Global Epilepsy Therapeutics Market Attractiveness, by Region
9. North America Epilepsy Therapeutics Market Analysis and Forecast
10. Europe Epilepsy Therapeutics Market Analysis and Forecast
11. Asia Pacific Epilepsy Therapeutics Market Analysis and Forecast
12. Latin America Epilepsy Therapeutics Market Analysis and Forecast
13. Middle East & Africa Epilepsy Therapeutics Market Analysis and Forecast
14. Competition Landscape
14.1. Market Player - Competition Matrix (By Tier and Size of companies)
14.2. Market Share Analysis By Company (2018)
14.3. Company Profiles
14.3.1. Pfizer Inc.
126.96.36.199 Company Overview (HQ, Business Segments, Employee Strength)
188.8.131.52. Company Financials
184.108.40.206. SWOT Analysis
14.3.2. UCB S.A.
14.3.3. Bausch Health Companies Inc.
14.3.4. Novartis AG
14.3.5. GlaxoSmithKline plc
14.3.6. Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
14.3.7. Sunovion Pharmaceuticals Inc.
14.3.8. Eisai Co. Ltd.
14.3.9. Upsher-Smith Laboratories LLC
14.3.10. Amneal Pharmaceuticals LLC
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/hy85oz
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20191126005424/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH PHARMACEUTICAL
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 11/26/2019 07:09 AM/DISC: 11/26/2019 07:09 AM