Global Automotive Paints Market Expected to Grow with a CAGR of 4.2% During the Forecast Period, 2019-2026 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Mar 3, 2020--
The “Automotive Paints Market by Coating, Texture Type, Technology, and Vehicle Type: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2019-2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
According to this report, the global automotive paints market size was valued at $8.78 billion in 2018, and is projected to reach $12.34 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 4.2% from 2019 to 2026.
Automotive paint is a paint that is majorly used on the surface of automobiles to protect them from environment damages such as release of VOCs. These paints consist of three layers, primer, base coat, and clear coat. Primer is used to get the surface ready for painting, as it helps the surface of the paint to stick to the vehicle. Base coat can be defined as the actual colored paint of the vehicle, which is applied on the top of the primer. A base coat does not contain any hardener or strengthener, and is a raw paint applied on the primer. Furthermore, on the top base coat, a layer of clear coat is applied to protect the base coat and to impart a glossy finish.
The global automotive paints market is anticipated to witness significant growth over the years, owing to upa surge in demand for innovative & eco-friendly automotive paints and an increase in automobile production.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global automotive paints market along with the current trends and future estimations to depict the imminent investment pockets.
- The overall market potential is determined to understand the profitable trends to enable stakeholders gain a stronger foothold in the market.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities with a detailed impact analysis.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed from 2018 to 2025 to highlight the financial competency of the market.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of the buyers and suppliers.
Key Finding of The Automotive Paints Market:
- Depending on technology, the solvent-borne coatings segment generated the highest revenue in 2018.
- By vehicle type, the heavy commercial vehicle segment is anticipated to exhibit significant growth during the forecast period.
- Region wise, LAMEA is anticipated to exhibit the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
- Asia-Pacific contributed the highest automotive paints market revenue in 2018.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1: Introduction
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Key Benefits For Stakeholders
1.3. Key Market Segments
1.4. Research Methodology
1.4.1. Primary Research
1.4.2. Secondary Research
1.4.3. Analyst Tools And Models
Chapter 2: Executive Summary
2.1. Cxo Perspective
Chapter 3: Market Overview
3.1. Market Definition And Scope
3.2. Key Findings
3.2.1. Top Impacting Factors
3.2.2. Top Investment Pockets
3.2.3. Top Winning Strategies
3.3. Porter’S Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Market Share Analysis (2018)
3.5. Market Dynamics
126.96.36.199. Increase In Automobile Production
188.8.131.52. Rising Demand Innovative And Eco-Friendly Automotive Paints.
184.108.40.206. Rising Price of Raw Materials
220.127.116.11. Production of Cheaper And Eco-Friendly Automotive Paints
Chapter 4: Automotive Paints Market, By Coating
4.3. Base Coat
4.4. Clear Coat
Chapter 5: Automotive Paints Market, By Texture Type
Chapter 6: Automotive Paints Market, By Technology
6.2. Waterborne Coatings
6.3. Solvent Borne Coatings
6.4. Powder Coatings
Chapter 7: Automotive Paints Market, By Vehicle Type
7.3. Passenger Cars
7.4. Light Commercial Vehicle
7.5. Heavy Commercial Vehicle
Chapter 8: Automotive Paints Market, By Region
8.2. North America
Chapter 9: Company Profiles
9.1. Basf Se
9.3. Akzo Nobel N.V.
9.4. Axalta Coating Systems, Llc
9.5. The Sherwin-Williams
9.6. Kansai Paint Co., Ltd.
9.7. Nippon Paint Holdings Co., Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/xyed8r
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200303005426/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: PROFESSIONAL SERVICES CONSULTING
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 03/03/2020 04:24 AM/DISC: 03/03/2020 04:24 AM