The Human Microbiome Market (2019-2030): Focus on Therapeutics, Diagnostics and Fecal Microbiota Therapies - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jan 3, 2020--
The “The Human Microbiome Market: Focus on Therapeutics (including gut-brain axis targeting drugs), Diagnostics and Fecal Microbiota Therapies (3rd Edition), 2019-2030” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report features an extensive study of the current market landscape, offering an informed opinion on the likely adoption of microbiome-based medical products (including therapeutics, diagnostics and FMTs), over the next decade. The report features an in-depth analysis, highlighting the diverse capabilities of stakeholders engaged in this domain.
One of the key objectives of the report was to estimate the existing market size and identify the future opportunity for microbiome therapeutics, diagnostics and FMTs, over the next decade. The research, analyses and insights presented in this report are based on revenue generation trends based on the sales of approved / late stage (estimated) microbiome therapeutics, diagnostic products and FMTs.
The report also features the likely distribution of the current and forecasted opportunity within microbiome therapeutics market across:
In addition, it also features the likely distribution of the current and forecasted opportunity within microbiome diagnostics market across:
In addition to other elements, the study includes:
In order to account for the uncertainties associated with the growth of microbiome market and to add robustness to our model, we have provided three market forecast scenarios, namely conservative, base and optimistic scenarios, representing different tracks of the industry’s growth.
Key Topics Covered
2. Executive Summary
4. Microbiome Therapeutics: Market Landscape
5. Company and Drug Profiles
6. Microbiome Diagnostics: Market Landscape
7. Fecal Microbiota Therapy (FMT)
8. Attractiveness Competitiveness (AC) Matrix
9. Microbiome Related Initiatives of Big Pharmaceutical Players
10. Start-Up Health Indexing
11. Key Therapeutic Areas
12. Funding and Investment Analysis
13. Contract Services for Microbiome Therapeutics
14. Big Data and Microbiome Therapeutics
15. Microbiome Therapeutics: Market Forecast and Opportunity Analysis
16. Microbiome Diagnostics: Market Forecast and Opportunity Analysis
17. Fecal Microbiota Therapies: Market Forecast and Opportunity Analysis
18. Case Study: Microbiome-Based Products in Other Industries
19. Concluding Remarks
20. Executive Insights
21. Appendix I: Tabulated Data
22. Appendix II: List of Companies and Organizations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/qp8lun
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200103005250/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T. Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH BIOTECHNOLOGY
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 01/03/2020 10:25 AM/DISC: 01/03/2020 10:25 AM