Global FemTech Industry Analysis, 2019, with a Snapshot of Deal Counts & Capital Invested in FemTech Over the Last Decade - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 14, 2019--
The “FemTech: Empowering Women’s Health” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report provides an overview of the Femtech industry, which has gained momentum in the last decade. The report showcases trends that are in vogue, regions from which new innovations are emerging and the potential of the industry’s multiple subsectors to provide solutions for nearly half the world’s population.
As with any emerging industry, there are bound to be challenges. The report also looks at some of those. The objective of the report is to provide an overview of the Femtech sector that could promote interest among prospective investors, large corporations and everyday users who could participate in the next big opportunity or make their lives just a little easier.
The impetus for doing the report is to explore how divergent and vast a new and niche sector can be while showcasing how the opportunities it presents could be continuously evolving.
The report includes:
- An overview of the FemTech or female technology industry and discussion of its need
- Coverage of software, diagnostics, products, and services that focus on women’s health
- Description of various FemTech applications, including fertility solutions, period-tracking apps, pregnancy and nursing care, women’s sexual wellness, and reproductive system health care
- Snapshot of deal counts and capital invested in FemTech over the last decade
- Initiatives taken in improving women health in remote and rural areas
Key Topics Covered
Chapter 1 Femtech: Current Trend
- What is Femtech?
- Why Femtech?
- Is This Trend Passing, or Here to Stay?
- Major Femtech Segments
- Where is All This Coming From?
- Latin America
- North America
- Patent Activity
- Is Any of This Making Sense? Where Are We going?
- Improving Access to Care for Women in Remote and Rural Areas
- Empowering Women to Manage Their Own Health Using Digital Technology More Cost Effectively
- Digital Health Is Changing the Landscape of Reproductive Health, Pregnancy and Nursing Care
- New Approaches Based on Prevention, Societal Change and Technology Are Supporting the Management of Female-Specific Chronic Diseases
- Improving Women’s Overall Health and Wellness: Managing Stress, Sleep, Exercise, Healthy Eating and Anxiety
- What Are the Profiles of Femtech Organizations?
- Key Market Segments
- Is That All?
List of Figures
Figure 1: What is Femtech?
Figure 2: Disease Prevalence: Men vs. Women in U.S., 2017
Figure 3: Deal Counts and Capital Invested in Femtech over the Last Decade
Figure 4: Patent Profile
Figure 5: Femtech Market Map
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/qulxoh
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190514005450/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Women’s Health
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH GENERAL HEALTH
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 05/14/2019 05:30 AM/DISC: 05/14/2019 05:30 AM