Lackawanna County Court Notes 4/12/2018
• Urden Law Offices, attorney-in-fact for Fannie Mae, also known as Federal National Mortgage Association, Dallas, Texas, to Rock Rental Homes; two parcels in Taylor, for $63,000.
• HB Homes LLC, Scranton, to Edmond and Latonia Pierce, Scranton; a property at 2307 Prospect Ave., Scranton, for $92,000.
• Mitchell M. and Deborah L. Bertha, Roaring Brook Twp., to Ian Michael Pagnotti, Peckville; a property at Hahn Road, Roaring Brook Twp., for $238,000.
• Pennsylvania Medical Solutions LLC to IIP-PA 1 LLC; a property in Scranton, for $5,763,330.
• Olivia Coombes, Taylor, v. Michael Coombes, Montrose; married April 30, 2016, in Montrose; pro se.
• Demara Lee Burley, Lackawanna County, v. Pedro Guevara Fuentes, Scranton; married Dec. 12, 2012, in Scranton; pro se.
• Barbara Ainey, Dalton, v. Jason Ainey, Nicholson; married Sept. 12, 2009, in Nicholson; pro se.
• Albert R. Taylor, Scranton, v. Kim M. Barron-Taylor, Scranton; married Aug. 28, 1993, in Scranton; Donna M. DeVita, attorney.
• Cecilia R. Trench, 188 Sturges Road, Olyphant, letters testamentary to Kathleen Evanina, 907 E. Scott St., Olyphant.
• Mary Alice Mackrell, also known as Alice Mackrell, 108 Cemetery St., Archbald, letters testamentary to Timothy Mackrell, 407 Lillibridge St., Peckville, and Cynthia Cerminaro, 1211 Waddell St., Archbald.
• Rita M. Pagnotti, 1509 Church Ave., Scranton, letters of administration to Frank J. Pagnotti, 99 Electric St., Clarks Summit.
FEDERAL TAX LIENS
• Dennis J. Mark, 1 Hendrick Lane, Carbondale; $31,623.16.
• Summit Ventures Inc., 111 Hall Ave., Clarks Green; $11,863.65.
• Brian M. and Karen L. Aughe, 1053 The Hideout, Lake Ariel; $13,985.87.