AP NEWS
Related topics

Carbon monoxide sends 6 children, 2 adults to hospital

November 18, 2019 GMT

CAPITOL HEIGHTS, Md. (AP) — Fire crews in Maryland say a running generator was found inside a home where six children and two adults were sickened by carbon monoxide.

News outlets report a tweet from the Prince George’s County Fire/EMS Department says units responded to the home in Capitol Heights Monday morning.

Carbon monoxide is a colorless, odorless gas that can be deadly. None of the injuries were said to be life threatening. A third adult inside the home refused to be transported to the hospital.