Global Book Publishers Market, Forecast to 2022 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nov 14, 2019--
The “Book Publishers Global Market Forecast To 2022” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for the book publishers? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? This report answers all these questions and many more.
North America was the largest region in the global book publishers market, accounting for 39% of the market in 2018. Asia Pacific was the second largest region accounting for 30% of the global book publishers market. Africa was the smallest region in the global book publishers market.
The rise in social media and the increasing volume of consumer data is driving growth and innovation in the book publishers industry. Book publishers can have broad and deep visibility into their consumers, distributors and other stake holder data. Publishers with digital first model are investing significantly in building in-house data and analytics team.
For example, Next Big Sound’s, Next Big Book application provides a dashboard for the publishing industry that draws on sales, publicity events, social media, and web trends data regularly to offer a holistic view of the books’ performance. It will highlight factors that are the most influential such as social signals, book tours, prices and authors. Experiments are also underway to use big data in the fields of dynamic pricing’ and also for personalized suggestions based on viewers’ history.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider print media market, and compares it with other markets.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future. Drivers and restraints looks at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
- Market segmentations break down market into sub markets.
- The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers all the regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets. It draws comparisons with country populations and economies to understand the importance of the market by country and how this is changing.
- Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
- The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit this.
- The book publishers market section of the report gives context. It compares the book publishers market with other segments of the print media market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses GDP proportion, expenditure per capita, book publishers indicators comparison.
- Markets Covered: Consumer Books, Educational books, Religious Books, Others - Book Publishers.
- Companies Mentioned: Pearson PLC, Bertelsmann, Hachette Livre, China South Publishing & Media Group, Grupo Planeta.
- Metrics Covered: Number of Enterprises, Number of Employees.
- Regions: Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa
- Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
- Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, GDP proportions, expenditure per capita, book publishers indicators comparison.
- Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
Key Topics Covered
1. Executive Summary
2. Report Structure
3. Book Publishers Market Characteristics
3.1. Market Definition
3.2. Key Segmentations
4. Book Publishers Market Product Analysis
4.1. Leading Products/ Services
4.2. Key Features and Differentiators
4.3. Development Products
5. Book Publishers Market Supply Chain
5.1. Supply Chain
5.3. End Customers
6. Book Publishers Market Customer Information
6.1. Customer Preferences
6.2. End Use Market Size and Growth
7. Book Publishers Market Trends And Strategies
8. Book Publishers Market Size And Growth
8.1. Market Size
8.2. Historic Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
8.2.1. Drivers Of The Market
8.2.2. Restraints On The Market
8.3. Forecast Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
8.3.1. Drivers Of The Market
8.3.2. Restraints On The Market
9. Book Publishers Market Regional Analysis
9.1. Global Book Publishers Market, 2018, By Region, Value ($ Billion)
9.2. Global Book Publishers Market, 2014 - 2022, Historic And Forecast, By Region
9.3. Global Book Publishers Market, Growth And Market Share Comparison, By Region
10. Book Publishers Market Segmentation
10.1. Global Book Publishers Market, Segmentation By Type, 2014 - 2022, Value ($ Billion)
10.1.1. Consumer Books
10.1.2. Educational books
10.1.3. Religious Books
10.1.4. Others - Book Publishers
11. Book Publishers Market Metrics
11.1. Book Publishers Market Size, Percentage Of GDP, 2014 - 2022, Global
11.2. Per Capita Average Book Publishers Market Expenditure, 2014 - 2022, Global
- Pearson PLC
- Hachette Livre
- China South Publishing & Media Group
- Grupo Planeta
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/q9ifn8
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20191114005799/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: COMMUNICATIONS PUBLISHING
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 11/14/2019 03:08 PM/DISC: 11/14/2019 03:08 PM