Authorities: Man in Lincoln house fire died of liver disease
LINCOLN, Neb. (AP) — Authorities say a man found dead inside a Lincoln house that caught fire last month died from a medical condition.
The Lincoln Journal Star reports (http://bit.ly/2g8S90s ) an autopsy shows 57-year-old David G. Spinar died of liver disease. His body was found Oct. 27 after firefighters were dispatched to a burning home near the University of Nebraska-Lincoln East Campus.
Lincoln Fire Investigator Ken Hilger tells the newspaper that Spinar knocked over a lamp before he died. The unbroken bulb eventually ignited the fire.
Information from: Lincoln Journal Star, http://www.journalstar.com