Urinary Incontinence Devices: Worldwide Market Data for 2016-2019 and Industry Forecasts to 2026 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nov 20, 2019--
The “Global Urinary Incontinence Devices Market Analysis 2019” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Urinary Incontinence Devices market is expected to reach $5,398.94 million by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 14.2% during the forecast period.
The key factors that boost the market growth include the development of innovative urinary catheters along with rising in preference for surgical treatment of urinary incontinence to ensure early cure. However, the increase in the unaware incontinent patient population is anticipated to hamper the market growth.
Based on the Product, the electrical stimulation device segment is estimated to have a lucrative growth due to its usage in the treatment of urinary incontinence by sending a mild electric current to nerves in the lower back or the pelvic muscles that are involved in urination.
- Artificial Urinary Sphincters
- Electrical Stimulation Devices
- Neuromodulation Devices
- Urethral Slings
- Urinary Catheters
- Vaginal Slings
- Other Products
Incontinence Types Covered:
- Functional Urinary Incontinence
- Overflow Urinary Incontinence
- Stress Urinary Incontinence
- Urge Urinary Incontinence
- External Urinary Incontinence Devices
- Internal Urinary Incontinence Devices
End Users Covered:
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- Home Use
- Other End Users
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South America
- Middle East & Africa
Key Vendors Covered:
- A.M.I. GmbH
- Atlantic Therapeutics Group Ltd
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- C.R. Bard Inc.
- Caldera Medical
- Cogentix Medical Inc.
- Coloplast A/S
- Cook Medical
- Incontrol Medical LLC
- Medtronic plc
- Promedon Group
- ProSurg Inc.
- Teleflex Incorporated
- ZSI Surgical Implants S.R.L.
Key Questions Answered in this Report:
- How this market evolved since the year 2016
- Market size estimations, forecasts and CAGR for all the segments presented in the scope
- Key Market Developments and financials of the key players
- Opportunity Analysis for the new entrants
- SWOT Analysis of the key players
- Fastest growing markets analyzed during the forecast period
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ba591l
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20191120005808/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: MEDICAL DEVICES HEALTH
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 11/20/2019 01:13 PM/DISC: 11/20/2019 01:13 PM