Global Case Management Markets to 2025 - Significant Benefits of Case Management Fuels Market Growth - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nov 29, 2019--
The “Case Management - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Case Management market worldwide is projected to grow by US$4.4 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 9.3%.
Solution, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 8.8%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$5.8 Billion by the year 2025, Solution will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 10.6% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$199 Million to the region’s size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$202.2 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from the rest of the European markets.
In Japan, Solution will reach a market size of US$436.9 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world’s second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 9% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$747.3 Million in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific.
All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include:
- Appian Corporation
- Associate in General Insurance (AINS)
- Dell Technologies
- DST Systems, Inc.
- Hyland Software, Inc.
- IBM Corporation
- Kofax, Inc.
- MicroPact Global, Inc.
- Newgen Software Inc.
- Pegasystems, Inc.
- ThreatMetrix, Inc.
Key Topics Covered
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Case Management Market: Prelude
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Case Management Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Significant Benefits of Case Management Fuels Market Growth
- In an Increasingly Digital Business World, Case Management Techniques Gain Importance for Improving Business Outcomes
- Digital Transformation of Businesses: Percentage of Organizations Adopting/Planning to Adopt Digital-First Strategy by Industry for 2018
- Cloud-based Case Management Software Market: Secure Data, Guaranteed Uptime and Subscription Model Fosters Growth
- Case Management Technology Promises to Transform Operations of Government Agencies
- Case Management for Healthcare: A High Growth Market
- Machine Learning Helps Save Considerable Time for Case Managers in Healthcare Sector
- Incident and Case Management for Healthcare Sector
- Assessing the Value of Case Management in Financial Services Sector
- High Significance of Investigative Case Management for Banks
- Investigation Case Management Software for Law Enforcement Agencies
- BPM Vs Case Management: A Review
- Technology Playing a Vital Role in Transforming Case Management Market
- Product Overview
- Case Management
- Stages of Case Management
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/sd69f8
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20191129005274/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T. Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY DATA MANAGEMENT
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 11/29/2019 10:43 AM/DISC: 11/29/2019 10:43 AM