Aruba Power Market Outlook to 2030, Update 2019 - Market Trends, Regulations, Electricity Tariff and Key Company Profiles - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nov 22, 2019--
The “Aruba Power Market Outlook to 2030, Update 2019-Market Trends, Regulations, Electricity Tariff and Key Company Profiles” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report elaborates Aruba’s power market structure and provides historical and forecast numbers for capacity, generation, and consumption up to 2030. Detailed analysis of the country’s power market regulatory structure, key company profiles, and electricity tariffs are provided. The report also gives a snapshot of the power sector in the country on broad parameters of macroeconomics, supply security, generation infrastructure, transmission infrastructure, degree of competition, regulatory scenario, and future potential.
- Snapshot of the country’s power sector across parameters - macro economics, supply security, generation infrastructure, transmission infrastructure, degree of competition, regulatory scenario and future potential of the power sector.
- Details on current electricity system (generation, transmission and distribution) and players in the value chain.
- Historic information (2006-2018) and forecast (2019-2030) for installed power capacity for the country.
- Detailed information about the installed power capacity, segmented by thermal (coal, oil and gas), nuclear and renewable (hydro, solar PV, wind, geothermal, and biopower)
- Key policies, regulations and incentive schemes supporting the development of renewable energy for the country.
- Information on future strategy, roadmaps and other programs to achieve the renewable targets and goals.
- Opportunities, threats and barriers to support the implementation of the renewable energy for the country.
- Information on the prevalent power tariffs for country based on availability of the latest information.
- Detailed analysis of top market participants and SWOT analysis.
Reasons to buy
- Identify opportunities and plan strategies by having a strong understanding of the investment opportunities in the country’s power sector
- Identify key factors driving investment opportunities in the country’s power sector
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data
- Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry’s growth potential
- Identify key partners and business development avenues
- Identify key strengths and weaknesses of important market participants
- Respond to your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects.
Key Topics Covered:
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2 Executive Summary
2.1 Aruba, Power Sector Outlook
3.1 the author Report Guidance
4 Aruba, Power Market, Snapshot
4.1 Macroeconomic Factors
4.2 Supply Security
5 Aruba, Power Market, Market Analysis
5.1 Power Market, Aruba, Present Scenario
5.1 Power Market, Aruba, Installed Capacity, 2006-2018
5.1.1 Power Market, Aruba, Installed Capacity Mix, 2018
5.2 Power Market, Aruba, Future Outlook
5.2.1 Power Market, Aruba, Installed Capacity, 2019-2030
5.2.2 Power Market, Aruba, Installed Capacity Mix, 2018-2030
5.2.3 Power Market, Aruba, Goal Vs. Possible Achievement
6 Power Market, Aruba, Electricity Tariff by Segment
7 Power Market, Aruba, Renewable Policy and Roadmap
7.1 2020 Vision Green Deck Aruba
7.2 RAS (Renewable, Affordable, and Sustainable) Framework
7.3 Net Metering
7.4 Solar tariffs
7.5 Tax Exemption
7.6 Wartsila Smart Power Generation plant to support Aruba’s move to renewable energy
7.7 K&M Supporting Solar PV Expansion in Aruba
7.8 New Solar Project launched in Aruba in 2017
8 Aruba, Power Market, Competitive Landscape: Snapshot of Leading Power Generating Companies
8.1 Key Company in the Aruba Power Market: WEB Aruba
8.1.1 Company Overview
8.1.2 Business Overview
9.1 Market Definitions
9.1.2 Installed Capacity
9.1.3 Electricity Generation
9.1.4 Electricity Consumption
9.1.5 Thermal Power Plant
9.1.6 Hydropower Plant
9.1.7 Nuclear Power
9.1.8 Renewable Energy Resources
9.4.1 Secondary Research
9.4.2 Primary Research
9.4.3 Modeling and Forecasting
9.5 Contact Us
- WEB Aruba
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/9u5jop
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20191122005236/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: OTHER ENERGY ENERGY
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 11/22/2019 07:49 AM/DISC: 11/22/2019 07:49 AM