Outlook on North America’s Fixed Services Market 2019-2024: Trends & Forecasts - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec 2, 2019--
The “The Fixed Services in North America: Trends and Forecasts 2019-2024” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The total fixed service revenue in North America will grow at a CAGR of just 0.05% between 2019 and 2024, as falling fixed voice revenue counterbalances revenue growth in the fixed broadband segment.
This report examines key trends and drivers and provides a comprehensive fixed telecoms market forecast for North America. It also provides forecasts and country views for Canada and the USA.
This report provides:
- A 5-year forecast of 42 fixed KPIs for North America and for the two key countries: Canada and the USA
- An in-depth analysis of the trends, drivers and forecast assumptions for each type of fixed service, and for each of the two countries modelled
- An overview of operator strategies and country-specific topics, which highlights similarities and differences between countries
- A summary of results, key implications and recommendations for fixed operators.
- North America
Countries modelled individually:
Who should read this report?
- Market intelligence, strategy and project managers at fixed operators in North America.
- Regulatory bodies in North America.
- Financial institutions that directly invest in the telecoms sector in the region, or advise others that do so.
- Press and media bodies that need a foundation of knowledge of the North America fixed telecoms market.
Voice, broadband, IPTV, dial-up, Narrowband voice, VoBB, DSL, FTTP/B, cable, BFWA, other
Service, retail, Voice, broadband, IPTV, dial-up, BNS, DSL, FTTP/B, cable, BFWA, other
Fixed voice traffic
Outgoing minutes, MoU
Key Topics Covered
1. Executive summary
2. Worldwide trends
- Worldwide: the increase in fixed broadband revenue will be driven by increasing next-generation access (NGA) take-up
3. Regional trends
- The continued decline in the number of fixed voice connections means that, in 2019, it will be fewer than total fixed broadband connections for the first time
- Fixed revenue will grow during the forecast period despite a large decline in voice revenue, mainly due to growth in the number of NGA connections
- Fixed broadband ASPU will increase between 2018 and 2024 due to a lack of competition and because consumers are willing to pay more for faster services
- Fixed broadband will be the main driver of revenue growth in the fixed segment thanks to growth in both ARPU and household penetration
4. Country-level trends
- Canada: the total service revenue will continue to grow, driven by a lack of competition in the fixed broadband market
- USA: fixed broadband ASPU is forecast to grow between 2018 and 2024, mostly because of the low level of competition in the market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/lvkqg3
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20191202005808/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
KEYWORD: NORTH AMERICA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY TELECOMMUNICATIONS
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 12/02/2019 01:08 PM/DISC: 12/02/2019 01:08 PM