Lackawanna County Court Notes 3/23/2018
• Jean Niemiec, Moosic, to Stanley Tetlack, Moosic; a property at 709 Spring St., Moosic, for $62,000.
• Lindsey R. and James P. Loss, South Abington Twp., to Robert Register, Milton; a property at 503 Willow Lane, South Abington, Twp., for $234,000.
• Electric City Investments LLC, Scranton, to Alexis R. Polanco and Vivian R. Isaac, Lodi, N.J.; a property at 628 E. Locust St., Scranton, for $80,000.
• Carey and Sara Wallace, Fell Twp., to Jamique Kasheem Lundy, Bushkill; a property at 99 Morse Ave., Simpson, for $158,000.
• Andrew W. Abeloff, Throop, to Robert Schank, Throop; a property at 39 Line St., Throop, for $56,650.
• Michael and Sandra Anglin, Clarks Green, to Larry Kenneth and Donna J. Mackey, Scranton; a property at 3 Spring St., Clarks Green, for $280,000.
• Blythe Petriello, Scranton, to Gary G. and Elise L. Edwards, Hendersonville, N.C.; a property at 604 Meadow Ave., Scranton, for $35,000.
• Mark J. and Julia A. Gilvey, Archbald, to Tara S. and Matthew Murphy, Lackawanna County; a property at 115 Ledgewood Drive, Archbald, for $320,000.
• Jack Cozart, executor of the estate of Terrie L. Cozart, Clarks Summit, to S2W Property Management LLC, Tunkhannock; a property at 617 Oak Lane, Clarks Summit, for $123,000.
• Daniel T. Crecca to Angela Crecca; a property at 1823 Farr St., Scranton, for $50,000.
• Michael T., Amber Lynn, Leonard T., Robert D. and Deborah R. Brady, Carbondale, to Carl and Tammy A. Galavitz, Carbondale; two parcels in Carbondale, for $45,000.
• Sharon Smith, administratrix of the estate of Catherine Baiduk, deceased, and administratrix of the estate of Joseph Baiduk, deceased, Taylor, to Jan Pavlowski and Jan Pavlowski Jr., Blakely, as joint tenants with rights of survivorship; a property at 102 Donny Drive, Taylor, for $55,000.
• Dietrich and Susan Smith, South Abington Twp., to David and Shelby Arendt, Dalton; a property at 419 Adams Place, South Abington Twp., for $188,000.
• Angelo and Mary Ambrosecchia, Dickson City, to Sarah R. Gedrich, Throop; a property at 146 Northpoint Drive, Olyphant, for $209,625.
• Kenneth and Elizabeth Sandrowicz, Olyphant, to Matthew Mark Laubach, Susquehanna County; a property at 20 Short St., Benton Twp., for $95,000.
• Lee Chan Soong and Stacey Cheng, Seattle, to Dilip and Disha Patel, Lackawanna County; a property at 206 Abbey Drive, South Abington Twp., for $371,500.
• Habitat for Humanity of Lackawanna County Inc., Scranton, to Krishna and Bindu Kuikel, Scranton; a property on Prospect Avenue, Scranton, for $25,000.
• Matthew Stephen VanFleet, Old Forge, and Maria Shmakov, Bear Creek.
• Tony Lamar Wentz Jr. and Emily Jane Fitzwater, both of Scranton.
• Aranda Miguel Hernandez and Maria Guadalupe Apanco Cerezo, both of Scranton.
• Dyshon Jamal Roache and Amanda Lynn Davis, both of Scranton.
• Casey Marie Murray and Robert Melvin Sims II, both of Dickson City.
• Jo Anne M. Picchio, 120 River St., Jessup, letters of administration to Mary Ann R. Picchio, same address, and Angela Picchio Wiltz, Rear 405 River St., Olyphant.
• Ralph Giordano, 246. S. Main St., Old Forge, letters testamentary to Arthur J. Rinaldi, 2 W. Olive St., Scranton.
• Joan E. Bennie, 207 Main St., Moosic, letters testamentary to Mildred A. Cesare, 400 Main St., Moosic.
• Karen Wilmot, 1303 Summit Pointe, Scranton, letters testamentary to Chad Wilmot, 100 E. Eighth St., Wyoming.
• Arlene Jaquish, Carbondale, v. Kevin Jaquish, Avenel, N.J.; married Jun. 26, 2012, in Carbondale; pro se.
• Gary Hoover, Scranton, v. Lisa Marie Hoover, Old Forge; married Aug. 18, 1993, in Lackawanna County; Anne Marie Howells, attorney.
• Syrita LaVant, Old Forge, v. Jerell LaVant, Pittston; married Sept. 1, 2007, in Newark, N.J.; pro se.
• Bermidia Rodriguez, Wilkes-Barre, v. Joel A. Diaz, Frackville; married Jun. 6, 2008, in Passaic, N.J.; Jeffrey C. Nallin, attorney.
• Beth Kosik v. Stephen Kosik Sr.
• Ross Cordaro v. Erika Cordaro.
• Jeff Smith v. Tamara Ann Smith.
• Jillian Fesolovich v. Brad Fesolovich.
• John Buranich v. Evonne Buranich.
• Dawn Andrews v. Robert Andrews.
• Frances Tayoun v. Jason Tayoun.
• Elisabet Guevara v. Victoriano Mixcaotl Aca.
• James Rogari v. Christine Rogari.
• Stephanie Fitzgerald v. Joseph Fitzgerald.
• Peter Smith v. Elizabeth Smith.
• Shawna Kosciuk v. James Kosciuk.
• Robert Budzinski v. Carole Budzinski.
• Joshua and Tammy Reilly, 134 Little Bay Drive, Cedar Point, N.C., v. the Sewer Authority of the City of Scranton, 312 Adams Ave., Scranton; City of Scranton, City Hall, 340 N. Washington Ave., Scranton; Pennsylvania American Water Co., 800 W. Hershey Park Drive, Hershey; KMP Real Estate Inc., 125 Prospect Ave., Scranton; Victoria Mattes, 612 Clay Ave., Scranton, seeking in excess of $50,000 plus interest and costs on 10 counts, for injuries suffered Jun. 28, 2016, after twisting his knee on an unsecured manhole cover at 630 Clay Ave., Scranton; Katie Nealon, attorney.
• Leila Pasierb, 103 Laurel Ridge Drive, Jefferson Twp., individually and as testarix of the estate of Patricia Lee Pasierb, deceased, v. Jacob A. Bennett, 203 Albermarle St., Rahway, N.J., and Cynthia L. Brophy, 9 Stoney Creek Road, Scarborough, Maine, seeking in excess of $50,000 on eight counts, for wrongful death Jan. 22 in an automobile accident on Interstate 81, Benton Twp.; Bruce S. Zero, attorney.