World Ammonium Nitrate Market Outlook to 2025 - The Growing Demand for Fertilizer is Spurring Market Growth - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 15, 2019--
The “Ammonium Nitrate Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2025” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report on the global ammonium nitrate market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2017 to 2025.
The report predicts the global ammonium nitrate market to grow with a CAGR of 3.85% over the forecast period from 2019-2025. The study on the ammonium nitrate market covers the analysis of the leading regions such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2017 to 2025.
The report on the ammonium nitrate market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global ammonium nitrate market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global ammonium nitrate market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Further, the Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Rapidly growing consumption of ammonium nitrate in the various end-use industries
- The growing demand for fertilizer
- Strict government regulations
- Growing industrialization across the globe
What does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the ammonium nitrate market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the ammonium nitrate market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2025.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global ammonium nitrate market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. The Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Key Topics Covered
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
2.1. Ammonium Nitrate Market Highlights
2.2. Ammonium Nitrate Market Projection
2.3. Ammonium Nitrate Market Regional Highlights
3. Global Ammonium Nitrate Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.4.1. Growth Matrix Analysis by Application
3.4.2. Growth Matrix Analysis by End-user
3.4.3. Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
3.5. Value Chain Analysis of Ammonium Nitrate Market
4. Ammonium Nitrate Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Ammonium Nitrate Market by Application
6. Global Ammonium Nitrate Market by End-user
6.1. Mining and Quarrying
6.3. Military Explosives
6.4. Civil and Commercial Explosives
7. Global Ammonium Nitrate Market by Region
7.1. North America
7.1.1. North America Ammonium Nitrate Market by Application
7.1.2. North America Ammonium Nitrate Market by End-user
7.1.3. North America Ammonium Nitrate Market by Country
8. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
8.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global Ammonium Nitrate Market
8.2. Companies Profiled
8.2.1. Neochim plc
8.2.2. Orica Limited
8.2.3. San Corporation
8.2.4. EuroChem Group AG
8.2.5. Incitec Pivot Limited
8.2.6. CF Industries Holdings Inc.
8.2.7. URALCHEM Group
8.2.8. OSTCHEM Holding
8.2.9. Enaex S.A.
8.2.10. Austin Powder Company
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/xr4t4l
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190515005466/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Agrochemicals and Fertilizers,Explosives
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: MANUFACTURING CHEMICALS/PLASTICS NATURAL RESOURCES AGRICULTURE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 05/15/2019 07:31 AM/DISC: 05/15/2019 07:31 AM