Global Mobile Virtualization Market to Generate a Value of $12.70 Billion by 2026 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Mar 3, 2020--
The “Mobile Virtualization Market by Technology, Organization Size and Industry Vertical: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2019-2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global mobile virtualization market was valued at $3,257.41 million in 2018, and projected to reach $12.70 billion by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 18.60% from 2019 to 2026.
Mobile virtualization is a process of enabling multiple operating systems to run simultaneously on a single mobile device or connected wireless devices, which include tablets or smartphones. In addition, it is an approach to different mobile devices management in which multiple virtual platforms are installed on a single mobile device. The adoption of mobile virtualization has been witnessed to an increase in the recent years, owing to its unique features such as security, hardware consolidation, and easy availability of virtual devices.
Increase in adoption of smartphones across the global and a surge in need for protecting the data of devices are driving the growth of the global mobile virtualization market. In addition, increase in demand for robustness & security in data and a surge in digitalization of workplaces and mobile workforces with various operating systems fuel the growth of the market. However, performance and compatibility issues are expected to impede the market growth. Conversely, increase in adoption of cloud-based virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) solutions and emergence of workspace-as-a-service are expected to provide major opportunities for the growth of the mobile virtualization market during the forecast period.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global mobile virtualization market forecast along with the current & future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- Information about key drivers, restrains, and opportunities and their impact analysis on the global mobile virtualization market size is provided in the report.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers and suppliers operating in the industry.
- The quantitative analysis of the market industry for the period 2018-2026 is provided to determine the market potential.
Key Finding of The Mobile Virtualization Market:
- Depending on technology, the hypervisor segment led the mobile virtualization market, in terms of revenue, in 2018.
- By organization size, the large enterprises segment garnered the highest share in 2018.
- Region wise, North America generated the highest revenue in 2018.
- On the basis of industry vertical, the IT & telecom segment is anticipated to exhibit substantial growth during the forecast period.
- The key players profiled in the mobile virtualization market analysis are Blackberry Limited, Citrix Systems, Inc., Broadcom Inc., IBM Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Oracle Corporation, Samsung Electronics, Cellrox Ltd., Toshiba Corporation, and VMware, Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1: Introduction
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Key Benefits For Stakeholders
1.3. Research Methodology
1.3.1. Secondary Research
1.3.2. Primary Research
1.3.3. Analyst Tools & Models
Chapter 2: Executive Summary
2.1. CXO Perspective
Chapter 3: Market Overview
3.1. Market Definition And Scope
3.2. Key Findings
3.2.1. Top Impacting Factors
3.2.2. Top Investment Pockets
3.2.3. Top Winning Strategies
3.3. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Market Dynamics
188.8.131.52. Growth In Need To Increase Employee Efficiency
184.108.40.206. Enhanced Data Security offered By Mobile Virtualization
220.127.116.11. Cost Saving Associated With Mobile Virtualization Solutions
18.104.22.168. Performance And Compatibility Issues
22.214.171.124. Increased Market For Workspace As A Service
3.4.4. Key Player Positioning, 2017
Chapter 4: Mobile Virtualization Market, By Technology
4.2.1. Key Market Trends, Growth Factors, And Opportunities
4.2.2. Market Size And Forecast, By Region
4.2.3. Market Analysis By Country
4.3. Application Containers
4.3.1. Key Market Trends, Growth Factors, And Opportunities
4.3.2. Market Size And Forecast, By Region
4.3.3. Market Analysis By Country
Chapter 5: Mobile Virtualization Market, By Organization Size
5.2. Large Enterprises
Chapter 6: Mobile Virtualization Market, By Industry Vertical
6.2. It & Telecom
6.3. Construction And Manufacturing
6.6. Public Sector
Chapter 7: Mobile Virtualization Market, By Region
7.2. North America
Chapter 8: Company Profiles
8.1. Blackberry Limited
8.2. Citrix Systems, Inc.
8.3. Broadcom Inc.
8.4. International Business Machines Corporation
8.5. Microsoft Corporation
8.6. Oracle Corporation
8.7. Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
8.8. Cellrox Ltd.
8.9. At&T Inc.
8.10. Vmware, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/s8e4xo
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200303005462/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY MOBILE/WIRELESS
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 03/03/2020 05:30 AM/DISC: 03/03/2020 05:30 AM